Mono's Perpetual Soil

Glad your having fun with them Auto's. Longer veg with your others should mean a nice big reward of them later on. I reckon you right on the timing too. So have fun my friend and keep em green!

Thank you for the kind words, as always sir!

The Auto's are doing a really good job of producing some buds while the others are vegging away. They seem like a good bit of fun so might have to grow them each time I'm vegging haha. Not too convinced they can produce like regular strains though. Time will tell :)

A close up of the buds. This is 4 weeks and one day from seed. Quite impressed with the progress really

SAM_07768.JPG
SAM_07786.JPG

When I did lots of autos in the past, the best one I ever got was one my friend started for me in a little bag that had a tiny bit of soil in and you watered then hung in window. Whatever he did he somehow kept it from flowering. Gave it me to finish. I think it was like 6 weeks old and hadn't flowered. It came in at 6.5 it was a dutch passion snowstorm.
All my others just seemed a pain as you had to run them longer to get any amber. It was a while back though lol

When I did lots of autos in the past, the best one I ever got was one my friend started for me in a little bag that had a tiny bit of soil in and you watered then hung in window. Whatever he did he somehow kept it from flowering. Gave it me to finish. I think it was like 6 weeks old and hadn't flowered. It came in at 6.5 it was a dutch passion snowstorm.
All my others just seemed a pain as you had to run them longer to get any amber. It was a while back though lol

Sounds like that particular one liked a bit of stress. Strange considering everyone says auto's hate to be stressed lol. Makes me think back to my last grow. I got an OG Kush seed free from a seed bank for some reason. Grew her up in the veg tent, think I topped her three or four times before I noticed the pre-flowers on her. Really had me confused as to how she was starting to flower on 18/6 so I checked all the timers etc convinced the veg tent was running 12/12. Took another week before I realised she was an Auto. Chucked her under the hps on 12/12 and got just over an ounce...

:smokin: You really got me thinking now LA. I think I may have to shell out on some more auto seeds for a little test. Really want to know how much stress really does affect auto flowering plants. And if it affects them if it's adversely or not.

Looking great, Mono. :thumb:

I'm sure they'll be perky in the morning again. I have faith :;):

I'm really considering buying a few auto seeds to run along side my grow. I could maybe fit 1-2 smaller pots in with my current grow. Seeing buds after 4 weeks and a day is tempting me. :yummy:

:thanks: Dresney! :high-five:

I think if you can fit the auto's in, then go for it. What you are doing on the regulars is working fantastically, I can't see any reason for you not to throw a couple of auto's into the mix. Will give you even more reason to spend more time looking at the plants :)

:bong:

wish that was me mukker....im still struggling along with the grow i was doing, the plants look so shit im embarrased to take pics of them lol, just made a little dwc for the mother ams out of a 2 litre coke bottle ive got about 6 weeks left of flower and im seeing signs of reveg, one of the plants had trichs al over leaves and tiny pistils where buds should be but nothing just foxtailed pistils lol so the no sex plant got ripped out and i just aint really had time to keep on top of the grow, so hows the new house? settling in?

wish that was me mukker....im still struggling along with the grow i was doing, the plants look so shit im embarrased to take pics of them lol, just made a little dwc for the mother ams out of a 2 litre coke bottle ive got about 6 weeks left of flower and im seeing signs of reveg, one of the plants had trichs al over leaves and tiny pistils where buds should be but nothing just foxtailed pistils lol so the no sex plant got ripped out and i just aint really had time to keep on top of the grow, so hows the new house? settling in?

Is that the ones where you started a journal? Noticed you weren't having much luck with pineapple chunk from Barney's farm? I've got a couple of them on the go in the tent now, they took quite a while to germinate and then longer than normal to break ground. Not too good to hear about that mate. Have you thought about just ripping them all out and starting again?

New house is dandy, only problem is the electric circuit up stairs can't handle both tent running at the same time so I have to run the 600 watt hps and fans off an extension lead running all the way down stairs lol. Going to have a look at drilling through the floor boards and dropping it down under the stairs haha.

Progress is being made on the other auto's. The other two auto super skunks have began flowering too so that is 3/3 for them now. Auto Anesthesia hasn't even shown her lady parts yet so not too sure what the deal is with her.

Sage n Sour's and the WW x Skunk #1 have finally began vegetative growth. Perfect timing since more canna terra professional is due to be delivered on Monday so they will be able to get a transplant before I start the Low Stress Training on them.

Once the auto's are harvested the lights will be flipped to 12/12. My question is, do you guys think the 6 plants that will remain will be enough to fill the tent? Bearing in mind the ww x skunk #1 could be possible males. Or is it worth popping a couple more of the pineapple chunk seeds? They should still get something around a decent 4 week veg...

Ahh decisions, decisions.

:Namaste:

nah ive already wasted enough time on them might aswell just give them the last 6 weeks lol, should get a few ounce hopefully to keep me going, ive got a good few weeks before my lil mini dwc mother is big enough to take cuts then time for em to root and a few weeks to get the grow room setup the way i want it, so the grow should be finished in time for me to get started again, not sure on how im gonna set it up, was looking at a rough tote from b and q for the res with 4 oxy pots connected to it but im now thinking of setting it up using three rough totes, gonna speak to somebody with a bit more experience in hydro before i make my mind up tho

Went through and transplanted the other Pineapple chunk, roots were nice and healthy looking. I think she was about ready to be transplanted. After transplant, I bent her over, and so the LST begins.

SAM_076713.JPG
SAM_076811.JPG
SAM_076910.JPG

The other Pineapple chunk, took the perlite off the top. No fungus gnats this round :cheer:. Top dressed with some canna terra professional. And bent her over also :)

SAM_077112.JPG

I also transplanted the Sage N Sour seeds since I know they are going to be girls. Was about a week too early, roots had not quite filled out the pots so I decided to hold out a bit longer on the White Widow x Skunk #1's. They could turn out to be males.

Anyone know how long it takes for a plant, grown from seed under 18/6 to show sex?

:high-five:

SAM_077212.JPG
SAM_07738.JPG

Back
Top Bottom