Morty's Photographic Journal Of Dubiousness & Rickity Science - Blue Bud

Subbed up for sure. Cant wait to see this ...
Always a pleasure to have you around GM! I am fired up about these strains!

If y'all are rolling a J I want to hit it, I got some Blueberry to match you lol...️
Lmfao I remember having to match, such a long time ago. I am kicking myself for not ordering some blueberry while my dispensary has it.

I got some Chemdog and Juan Herer to pitch in.
I have some Voodoo and Super Kush on its way. Cant wait to try those. Same with JH and Chemdog. Classic stuff.

They are: Blue Bud #7, Blue Bud #8, and Blue Bud #9. Real update to come in a day or two.

3D2A256D-AFCA-4C71-B687-2583D65B4CD1.jpeg

Hey Urb - I hate to interject like this, when I know nothing about the circumstances, but as someone who has gone through K deficiency twice, I have to say be careful. I don’t know the first thing about growing in soil, but those leaves look like the early stages of my LA Confidential in grows 1 and 2. There are a ton of pics in my old journals if you want to take a look and see how it progressed. I found out through experience my LA Confidential needed a larger K boost at week 5 than I gave it.

Hey Urb - I hate to interject like this, when I know nothing about the circumstances, but as someone who has gone through K deficiency twice, I have to say be careful. I don't know the first thing about growing in soil, but those leaves look like the early stages of my LA Confidential in grows 1 and 2. There are a ton of pics in my old journals if you want to take a look and see how it progressed. I found out through experience my LA Confidential needed a larger K boost at week 5 than I gave it.
I'm showing some on one of my plants.... May have to kick the TERPINATOR back up to 15 ml. Still have 3 weeks to go. I'm gonna go take a peek at your journals

Morty's Photographic Journal Of Dubiousness & Rickity Science - Blue Bud

Hey thanks DobeWan! I should have plenty of k in the soil and available, but I am new and have very little clue, so I will look into it. I have a huge bag of bat guano that I have been adding to my ACT's lately. So if it needs more K I can add it that way. I also have some monster bloom that has a good availability of P and K. Although I would hate to use that.

Today was another beautiful day above ground. Tomorrow is an opportunity to wake up and smile. Then have a coffee and medicate lol...unless you have to work, and I do. So coffee it is.

Just got home a while ago and whattaya know, basement is leaking, sounds like another opportunity to keep cool. Clean up in isle 420. Good thing I didnt trust my basement and kept most things off the concrete. Even built a wood pad for the veg tent months ago. Spent an hour or so with the shop vac and mop cleaning up the accumulation. A few gallons at this point. I cut a hole in the drywall and found a portion of the source. Shoved a dustpan in upside down to act as a funnel and put a big container underneath it to catch the water. Should reduce the amount that ends up on the floor.

Oh well. It was warm and rained a lot tonight, in the middle of winter, in northern Canada...

But positivity is a choice. After cleaning up I got to check on the plants.

The NL5x seeds are still in the paper towel. The first seed has the slightest crack. It wont be long now.
Here is the veg set up: 2' x4 HO T5's, in a 2 x 2 x 5 tent. The seedlings and seeds are in a dome tray. The temp in the tent was around 77 and rh around 45%. I put the meter inside the dome to get a reading.
7384E3AE-8108-40D9-9751-0B7242622A21.jpeg

These babies are moving. The third Blue Bud has surfaced and they are all free of their case. Big. Strong. Happy. In each pot I had placed the seed that fit. I put the longest taproot in the Big pot. The strongest tap root went into the strong pot. The remaining seed went into the happy pot. I purposefully put the strong seed in the pink pot for all the strong ladies out there. These are seeds of Joy.
575EF516-F3F5-41F5-9115-47EC519D5087.jpeg

I am a fan of quotes. One liners, music, movies, pop culture, its just how my brain works. So I will end this with a few words, edited slightly to remove offensive language.

"You see you wouldn't ask why the rose that grew from the concrete Had damaged petals.
On the contrary, we would all celebrate its Tenacity.
We would all love it's will to reach the sun
Well, we are the roses - this is the concrete - and these are My damaged petals.
Don't ask me why, thank God, ask me how!"
Tupac Shakur

You and I definitely seem to have some commonalities among pop culture tastes Urb. I've always been into pop culture in a big way. Movies and music especially. I listened to a lot of hip hop over the years, especially around the time when 2pac was doing his thing.

Had a minor disaster in my basement this morning too - furnace wouldn't stay lit. Not a fun night of sharing the bed with kids trying to stay warm and get some sleep. But hey, I learned a few things about basic furnace troubleshooting (he says, having just soaked in a hot bath to get core temperature up). Hope you get your worked out without any real damage! I'm just a little lighter in the wallet but everyone is safe and slowly warming up!

You and I definitely seem to have some commonalities among pop culture tastes Urb. I've always been into pop culture in a big way. Movies and music especially. I listened to a lot of hip hop over the years, especially around the time when 2pac was doing his thing.

Had a minor disaster in my basement this morning too - furnace wouldn't stay lit. Not a fun night of sharing the bed with kids trying to stay warm and get some sleep. But hey, I learned a few things about basic furnace troubleshooting (he says, having just soaked in a hot bath to get core temperature up). Hope you get your worked out without any real damage! I'm just a little lighter in the wallet but everyone is safe and slowly warming up!

Yeah I was just drawn to music and pop culture. Scenes from movies or song lyrics just pop into my head and it brings me a lot of pleasure. I am stuck in 90s hip hop for the most part lol, along with classic rock, and 70s-90s metal. Good times.

The leak is not exactly my issue to fix. I pay a strata fee so I will be contacting them to deal with it. Fix it or I sell my place and move. Simple.

I popped in to check on the NL5 x Haze x Kali Mist seeds and the 1 is cracked with a very slow tap root coming. The second seed hasnt cracked. Very much like love. Takes time to nurture that complex emotion. This will be the story of the grow for this strain. Damn you haze.

The Blue Bud are not waiting. Joy doesnt wait for love anyway.
813A23EE-F4F0-4110-8509-9AE267BF1B81.jpeg

BB_group_seedling_IMG_8950.JPG

This is Blue Bud #8. Big. So far it is actually the biggest. I just want this thing to be a big plant.
BB8_IMG_8942.JPG

This is Blue Bud #7. It is in the strong pot. I want this plant to grow strong and have strong effects.
BB7_IMG_8944.JPG

Finally here is Blue Bud #9. Happy. I want this plant to go through the grow with no issues and cause a happy uplifting feeling when smoked.
BB9_IMG_8947.JPG

Found a few more dried shrivelled up worms in the dome. Excellent sign for my soil. Now we wait on a few things. Those loving NL5 crosses to pop, my new dwarf star flower light to arrive, and the next damn season of Rick and Morty! I will add the grow star to the flower tent when it arrives. After my flower tent is empty I will use the Fusion Pro 400W (200) for veg and the dwarf star for flowering this new crop. Thats all for now.

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need."

Well another day and another check on the NL5 x Haze x Kali Mist seeds. Still no love. The one cracked seed still has just a nub poking out but stalled growth. The other seed hasnt cracked at all. I will give them another 24 hours to get their shit together, get it all together.

Not sure what I will do if these seeds dont make an attempt to succeed. Tempted to skip this strain this grow and toss a few more of the Jordan of the Island in the mix. Some Gods AK47 or the Gods Blue Warp. I would hate to have to do that. But also love to have to do that lol.

Well another day and another check on the NL5 x Haze x Kali Mist seeds. Still no love. The one cracked seed still has just a nub poking out but stalled growth. The other seed hasnt cracked at all. I will give them another 24 hours to get their shit together, get it all together.

Not sure what I will do if these seeds dont make an attempt to succeed. Tempted to skip this strain this grow and toss a few more of the Jordan of the Island in the mix. Some Gods AK47 or the Gods Blue Warp. I would hate to have to do that. But also love to have to do that lol.
Temps maybe urb that are stalling them?

I would also wait as u plan to do and if there's nothing then I'd go ahead and pop another one. Maybe just wasn't mean to be for that strain right now. Also could be just the odd fucked up seed.

Temps maybe urb that are stalling them?

I would also wait as u plan to do and if there's nothing then I'd go ahead and pop another one. Maybe just wasn't mean to be for that strain right now. Also could be just the odd fucked up seed.

Yeah I might have nuked them when I put them in the veg tent, temps got up to 81 or so. Will know for sure later tonight.

Yeah I might have nuked them when I put them in the veg tent, temps got up to 81 or so. Will know for sure later tonight.
I'm sure you will get it sorted. I was just trying to brainstorm a few things that came to mind from what I've read and been told on here.

I am just gonna tell you now. I am going to have a stick in one if my pots. His name will be Stick. He will assist in the updates. Stick and Morty's update.

Well you are right. I got it sorted. Turns out Love stinks lol. Came home and the NL5 x Haze x Kali Mist seeds had not cracked. I may have killed them or perhaps they just werent ready. At either rate, RIP NL5HM #10 and #11, lol joining Blue Dream #1 in the UrbanAchiever Hall of Fail. I am now two for two grows in successfully killing seeds.

I do think this may have been subconciously orchestrated by my inner child or one of his cohorts. I have been silently obsessing over another strain. Gasp. Another Jordan of the Islands purchase. Gods Blue Warp. These 5 seeds were $15.00.
3C2D9E53-360A-47CA-93D8-13DD668B0207.jpeg

I dont know a lot about it as its no longer around and JOTI hasnt responded to emails. I found my seeds at a small town head shop on Vancouver Island. To say these are rare might be an understatement. What I do know is this has God Bud and Texada Timewarp in it for sure, and probably Blueberry. So now with 6 regular seeds going I gotta pray we get one or two males lol. I only want 4 or 5 in flower.

These are special. They will be GBW #12, GBW #13, and GBW #14. "But urb, 13 is unlucky!, no its not. Active negative intent and thought is what makes it unlucky. Like prayer, change can be initiated through mass active thought, and that works in the negative as well as the positive. In reality 13 comes after 12. Usually before 14. People are weird like that I guess. My daughter wants me to remove "moist" from my vocabulary. Um no. I speak english. I want moist things lol. Cake. Towelette. Soil. You get the idea.
FABA4A4F-ADE1-43C2-8778-502A4A1C7998.jpeg

The three Blue Bud. Temps were 80 so I cut the light to 50% for now. Lowered it down closer. Let them get a little bigger before cranking it up.
A76866B5-E8E7-4603-A5D1-6CA68849EB53.jpeg

This update was brought to you by Green Crack. Enjoy responsibly.
:passitleft:

Can't wait to see what comes out of the God's Blue Warp - some awesome stuff in there. I'm really considering a God Bud cross in the near future.

Me and 90s hip hop go together like peas and carrots, Urb. I used to spend all the money from my paper route on SNES carts and rap CDs. The 90s was when I formed my musical tastes and early 90s hip hop will always have a special place for me. Also when I formed my other pop culture tastes, which I'm sure is why I like the Coens, Scorsese, etc.

After 24 hours the Gods Blue Warp has not cracked. It was outside the tent in cooler temperatures. I may or may not have read that cooler temperatures induce a higher number of females. I moved it inside to the tent for some warmth now. Its spring time lovelies, wakey wakey, we need to get dressed for the special bowl. I mean ball...

After turning off half the lights the temps are a reasonable 74 and the rh 49. Blue Bud are chillin'

When I was young I read somewhere that photographs steal a part of your soul. I refused to be in any photographs for the longest time, only giving in when it was fear or threat induced. Fun urbanachiever fact. Now I know that this is ridiculous. They only borrow a part of your soul. Photographs are not eternal.

:48

Voodoo
voodoo_IMG_9044_unedited.JPG

Voodoo
voodoo_IMG_9040_unedited.JPG

Voodoo
voodoo_IMG_9037_unedited.JPG

Super Kush
super_kush_IMG_9069_unedited.JPG

Super Kush
super_kush_IMG_9068_unedited.JPG

Super Kush