Mr. 9-Milly Attempts Autos Again

I think it's nitey nite over there right now, so hopefully nobody minds if I chime in and help out.
Keep temps around 75-80, and RH during veg I shoot for 65-70%. You can probably go higher but to me high humidity and electricity don't mix well, amongst other issues inside the tent.
During flower, RH should be low. I aim for mid 30's. But 40's are fine as most can't get lower than 45% anyhow.

I think it's nitey nite over there right now, so hopefully nobody minds if I chime in and help out.
Keep temps around 75-80, and RH during veg I shoot for 65-70%. You can probably go higher but to me high humidity and electricity don't mix well, amongst other issues inside the tent.
During flower, RH should be low. I aim for mid 30's. But 40's are fine as most can't get lower than 45% anyhow.
I think I got some problems ,can't even get close on the humidity ,am at 40 and humidifier is running full speed,it's winter and 20 outside and just holding at 75 degrees.humm not sure what to start with

I'm trying to gear this journal around the new grower, or growers who are new to autos.
Hope I do a decent job on this group, so it's, at least, slightly educational.

Any suggestions about content to add, that would be beneficial, please feel free to drop it here. I try to avoid getting butthurt; we're all here to learn.

On with the show...
:passitleft:
How much cfm fan for 2x2x4 ,I have 100 cfm and home made carbon it's pulling thru, maybe too much carbon ,may need bigger fan but I think I need more air?I have quite a few pics if that could help

How much cfm fan for 2x2x4 ,I have 100 cfm and home made carbon it's pulling thru, maybe too much carbon ,may need bigger fan but I think I need more air?I have quite a few pics if that could help
You have a lot of great questions that really would be best posted in your own grow journal so they can get answered along side all of your growing information and the pictures of what you have going on. That way the people answering have all of your information at the top of thread, and you will get answers from folks other than just those who sub here!

Here's a link on how to set up a grow journal and the info to include:
When you have it created, come back here and post a link to it here!

In the meantime, I'm sure someone will come back with answers to your fans questions. I can tell you that the fastest way to raise the RH in your tent is with a Vicks Vaporizer...about $15 at Target. You'll get to 99% in 10 minutes in a sealed tent! It's pure steam.

Here's a little link for picking out a fan & filter...
Fan sizing

I'd also have to agree with Shed about the Vicks humidifiers. They work very well. I've also used large clear trash bags to make a large bubble to place plants in, to hold humidity in when it gets dangerously low. It's a bit of a pain, but works in a pinch.

Hope this is somewhat helpful...
:snowboating:

Ye
Here's a little link for picking out a fan & filter...
Fan sizing

I'd also have to agree with Shed about the Vicks humidifiers. They work very well. I've also used large clear trash bags to make a large bubble to place plants in, to hold humidity in when it gets dangerously low. It's a bit of a pain, but works in a pinch.

Hope this is somewhat helpful...
:snowboating:
S thanks,got all those problems fixed,thanks for your help,I cannot figure this journal thing ,went to link you guys gave me ,it gave instructions on format they to see but still can't figure out where,so can't get further help,but ur guys help was very good,thanks for help

Ye

S thanks,got all those problems fixed,thanks for your help,I cannot figure this journal thing ,went to link you guys gave me ,it gave instructions on format they to see but still can't figure out where,so can't get further help,but ur guys help was very good,thanks for help
If you go here:
Journals in Progress
you'll see a Post Thread box on the top. Click that and it asks you for the title first and the text box is below that.

My lil lady isn't doing so well, her leaves are lite green anyone know what I can do to help her out?
Hi there! :ciao: Welcome to 420!
You’ll probably want to give a bit more details to help diagnose any potential issues. Like, what type of soil you’re using, are you pHing, or adding any nutrients etc.

You’ll probably want to give a bit more details to help diagnose any potential issues. Like, what type of soil you’re using, are you pHing, or adding any nutrients etc.
My bad, I'm using fox fram ocean forest mix, down to earth fertilizer 4-4-4 all porpoise, PH H20@6 , lights solar flare and hlg. Critical purple autoflower from grower choice.

My bad, I'm using fox fram ocean forest mix, down to earth fertilizer 4-4-4 all porpoise, PH H20@6 , lights solar flare and hlg. Critical purple autoflower from grower choice.
I've heard Fox Ocean Forest can be hot for little ones. I'm not experienced in that, but I'm certain I've heard that before...
:hmmmm:

Are you using the fertilizer yet? FFOF is a hot soil on its own for seedlings and certainly doesn't need nutrients now. Maybe not until flower.
Hahaha! Bingo!

:high-five:

#mentorgoals

Hi there! :ciao: Welcome to 420!
Snap I F-up!! down to earth fertilizer is 4-6-2 not 4-4-4 . For some reason I feel like it's not a good fertilizer has anyone ever used it or even heard/know of it ?

Attachments

• 1550710405038840579690918352125.jpg
    1550710405038840579690918352125.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom