MrMysfyt's 2nd - Budmaster II 1200 GOD LED Colored - Soil - 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2015

Ill be keeping an eye out for them from now on! :)
How are your girls bouncing back after your training session?

They've not done too badly, but topping always slows things down to a near standstill for a few days afterwards... I'll get some update pics posted soon :)

Both strains of plants are now starting to recover and grow rapidly again after their massacre a week ago. The stems are fattening up nicely, so I presume the root system is developing equally well underneath the soil. I plan to veg for around one month between each topping, which as mentioned is not an ideal situation, but one that will hopefully see some large buds in the long run:

P10006144.JPG

Glad to see your plants looking well again. Man, they have had a rough time of it. That's how LA likes his veggies, all roughed up :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hehe... and the poor things are going to get another two or three beatings before flowering :)

I am really enjoying this journal MrMysfyt I am hoping to do exactly this for my second grow (minus the exceptional GOD light :adore: I have 2 mars hydro 450 watt which will hopefully do a decent job though) this journal is highly inspirational to me.

I wish you a great harvest.

I look at those GOD lights every day on their website and just try to wish them off the page, they are so incredible, watching you and LightAddict put them through their paces puts me in a happy place.

I am really enjoying this journal MrMysfyt I am hoping to do exactly this for my second grow (minus the exceptional GOD light :adore: I have 2 mars hydro 450 watt which will hopefully do a decent job though) this journal is highly inspirational to me.

I wish you a great harvest.

I look at those GOD lights every day on their website and just try to wish them off the page, they are so incredible, watching you and LightAddict put them through their paces puts me in a happy place.

Thanks very much Arcanum, although I'm not even in the same league as L.A. :) I wish you a great harvest also... are you putting your journal on here?

My next grow will be put in a journal, I am still finding my way around the site at the moment, I have 4 plants ready to be flipped in a few days they were a bit of a rescue job from some free seeds because I drowned 5 out of 6 of my first ever grow :( the 4 I have going at the moment are ok, but I want my fist journal to be a grow that I intended rather than salvaged, I really want to do exactly the same as your journal but with 2 Blue Dream and 2 CBD Critical Cure all fluxed in my Autopot system, then hopefully next year go perpetual.

Thats my hope anyway.

I understand that you want the get the first grow right, it felt stressful the first time I grew in a journal because you don't want anything to go wrong and look daft :) It'll be really interesting to see how both those great strains go on when you get the journal started, especially the results of the CBD Critical Cure. I'm going to try a high CBD strain sometime and see if it helps with pain. Are you growing for medical reasons too?

Yes, my grows are for my partner, she has back and joint pain and epilepsy, so I am hoping the high cbd can help her, the blue dream is for me because it sounds and looks fantastic, I prefer sativa high to indica high, but prefer growing indica plants, I have a lovely little OG Kush in my set of 4 that I just love the look of, I cant wait to try it!

I understand that you want the get the first grow right, it felt stressful the first time I grew in a journal because you don't want anything to go wrong and look daft :) It'll be really interesting to see how both those great strains go on when you get the journal started, especially the results of the CBD Critical Cure. I'm going to try a high CBD strain sometime and see if it helps with pain. Are you growing for medical reasons too?

Thats why journals like yours are so important to me, they are the step by step bibles that help keep me right and show me how to keep my grow on track, so many thanks for putting them up.:thumb:

It looks like you've already had a look at Light Addict's grows and he's the expert on fluxing and very helpful with information to boot if you get stuck :) This is a bit of a strange journal - I started it while feeling really ill and almost initially abandoned and killed the young seedlings. Things have recovered somewhat now, but I'm doing a long slow veg and trying to build a large root system while planning flowering around a holiday later in the year... not your typical speed grow and don't know how things will turn out :)

The high CBD strains seem to be very successful in the treatment of epilepsy, but it will be interesting to hear if your partner also has success with this strain for pain. I had much success with the Critical Kush for pain and sleeping if that's any help? :)

My brother is getting a Critical Kush cutting in the next few weeks, I will maybe pick some once its harvested and see if it helps her, even if it doesnt worse case scenario is a nice relaxing smoke, so its win-win :thumb:

He is also getting a Blueberry Cheese but I dont know anything about that strain.

Yes, everytime I see the Canadian or U.S. large grow rooms I just start daydreaming of strains, lights, grow systems etc, I love those pictures and setups, I spend hours on youtube just looking at them.

Thanks for the nice statements above my friend. Yet all I am is a guy who loves growing :) without my plants I'm lost lol. The rest is just due to me getting so much from this site and community that I owe it all back tenfold if I can ever do it! :)
Anyway its the 420 way :)

No problem L.A... I had to put the record straight that my grow isn't fluxing, more like bodging :)

Back
Top Bottom