Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

Just completing my first week of flower now. See post #313.

Oops my bad, I musta missed that one...So week one of flower is nearly complete? Very cool, gonna be seeing some bud pr0n developing here soon. Can't wait for next pics update. Stay green Munki, see ya soon.

L8ER

Those plants are filling out very nicely, They are showing you the love for sure. Keeping those plants nice, green and healthy. great job, keep up the great work and hope you have a wonderful Christmas

I wasn't able to get to my plants on Friday due to the holiday, but I did get in there last night and got some pictures. I also added nutrients back to the reservoir along with the water add. pH tested to a 6.0 after all that. I decided that I wanted to allow the plants to have available all the nutrients, so I used pH down to get the pH to 5.5 or below. It tested to a 5.3 in the end. I know that the pH will rise again as water is added back and nutrients are used so over the course of that pH rise, different micro and macro nutrients will be available to the roots for absorption.

I plan on trimming the plants again tonight and should have more pics to share of that.

2009-12-26_01.jpg

2009-12-26_02.jpg

2009-12-26_03.jpg

2009-12-26_04.jpg

The ladies got their trim today.

2009-12-27_05.jpg

2009-12-27_06.jpg

2009-12-27_07.jpg

2009-12-27_08.jpg

2009-12-27_09.jpg

2009-12-27_10.jpg

Here is what got cut out. The pile is about 2 inches high there. Filled a plastic grocery bag.

2009-12-27_11.jpg

wow thats some serious leafage! looks like a big salad with a stem! how long have they been in veg at this point?

Actually they have been in 12/12 for 8 days. This is the start of day 9.

ah, how long did they veg before filling your screen?

7 weeks. I probably should have vegged even longer but I prefer an underfilled over an overfilled screen. Had to guess as the strain is new to me. It is my belief that long and lanky sativas are preferential to stocky indicas in ScrOG. Just so much easier to train.

The top up the screen looks like huge salad I love it! :nicethread:

I know! The big leaves are a problem with my screen material. The screen cuts into the leaf blades too easily.

Hi munki;)

Maybe it's just me, but those girls just gave a sign of relief. We can breath again.:clap:

Looking to see if the plants burst forth with new growth now that the undersides have been trimmed well. Had some good potential cuttings but I am not going to run this strain again so I just tossed all the cut material.

It looks like all is going as planned. :peace:

ah, how long did they veg before filling your screen?

7 weeks. I probably should have vegged even longer but I prefer an underfilled over an overfilled screen. Had to guess as the strain is new to me. It is my belief that long and lanky sativas are preferential to stocky indicas in ScrOG. Just so much easier to train.

The top up the screen looks like huge salad I love it! :nicethread:

I know! The big leaves are a problem with my screen material. The screen cuts into the leaf blades too easily.

Hi munki;)

Maybe it's just me, but those girls just gave a sign of relief. We can breath again.:clap:

It looks like all is going as planned. :peace:

Looking to see if the plants burst forth with new growth now that the undersides have been trimmed well. Had some good potential cuttings but I am not going to run this strain again so I just tossed all the cut material.

You mean 7 days, right? :grinjoint: Or did I miss something :slide:

Edit: Also, you must be glad you didn't use the hardcore bondage S&M style screen you had selected before: that would have been hell with that plant.

Nice hair cut, it amazing how much grow you get in such a short period of time. The plants must love you and what you do to take care of them. Great job again..

You mean 7 days, right? :grinjoint: Or did I miss something :slide:

It is the answer to the vegetative phase length. I think I'm going into day 10 of flower in a few hours.

Edit: Also, you must be glad you didn't use the hardcore bondage S&M style screen you had selected before: that would have been hell with that plant.

Heh. No doubt there!

Nice hair cut, it amazing how much grow you get in such a short period of time. The plants must love you and what you do to take care of them. Great job again..

Thanks sonzor.

Nice Job Munki those ladies are lookin fresh:grinjoint: put some italian vinnagerette on top of those leaves in a salad bowl and i'd definitely eat em lmao

The smell from the leaves was strong and healthy. I haven't seen the thrips for a long time so it may have been my imagination before. I'm crossing my fingers there.

Munki those girls are looking just flip'n fantastic..Green, lush and healthy...what else could you ask for?

Oh they are healthy no doubt. I have two issues with this strain in ScrOG; that the branches have a nasty habit of breaking away from the trunk and that the fan leaves are so big that they get shredded in the screen.

Hope all is well with you Butcher.

yeah I cant believe the size of your leafs. And thanx for asking, yeah all is well.Great cristmas w/ a mini Vacation. Hope you had a great one as well. As for the branching You just dont have branches you have stalks for branches. And I gotta commend you on the way you got the 2 ladies hooked up. You whipped those Bi*ches til they submitted...LOL

Back
Top Bottom