Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow

+rep on the beautiful grow and ScrOG--------simply SWEET!!
What's the specs on your mini-split, what do you think of it? Thanks

gman

The most intriguing thing I've seen lately is berrydizzle's grow using vertical HPS lighting.
If you mashed together munki's and berrydizzle's approaches you'd get the very efficient vertical SCRog. Mucho crecimiento. There's a product known as the Coliseum that has been featured in most mags, that basically is a vert-SCRog.

All that being said, munki - let us know how that sample treats ya. I'm expecting it to be :yummy:

the coliseum is more like a vert sog i would say, andy, since there is no screen. i wouldn't want a screen on a vert grow, too much hassle, and no need for it. the plants will grow against gravity no matter what, and if they get too big they will block out the plants above them.

i would say that it is one of the biggest differences between my type of grow (rotational) vs. a vertical sog, in my setup the buds all grow at the light, in a vert sog, all the plants grow perpendicular to the light source. . . i think this turns out to be an advantage to the vert system, because you can space out the distance from the light and it is constant from start to finish.

HOLY SCREEN!

just read your whole thread man thats great! excellent job for first time goddamn!.. i mighta missed somethin, ima try n find out more about your hydro system, i cant exactly tell whats goin on

back to the game... go PITTSBURGH!

The hydro system I am using is ebb and flow and I use the screen (Screen Of Green) to evenly expose the budsites to the light source. Here is a good source for both.

CannaStats Home Page

Sorry for not posting as much. I got another job and it is full time so I have two regular type jobs, family, and then this wonderful hobby. I do not plan on disappearing, just that the posts will be less frequent.

Everyone wants a smoke report but I don't think it is dry yet. Aw heck, I'll give it a go here in a few minutes and get back with you all.

Time to :roorrip:that nug!

It is still pretty moist, but I got it to burn. It turned to 95% crumbly white ash, so no popping or hissing with this weed and there has not been a flush since flower started. No coutchlock and didn't cloud my head, though eyes a blazin' and vision far sighted and relaxed. Felt its potential but would still say immature. A mere movement of the bud did release a smell that could knock over the uninitiated! Wife has a cold and can hardly smell a thing .. well until that little bud was bent. :kiss:

I must say i can only hope to have something even close to as beautiful as what you have there. They look so nice and healthy and i love how the buds are also under the screen its like they have a bud minny skirt on :)

Cant wait to see your harvest keep up the fantastic work! :rollit:

Thanks Bud08. Here are the latest set of pics starting Flower Day 47.

21-09-2009_01.jpg

21-09-2009_02.jpg

21-09-2009_03.jpg

21-09-2009_04.jpg

21-09-2009_05.jpg

21-09-2009_06.jpg

21-09-2009_07.jpg

21-09-2009_08.jpg

I wanna take a flying dive into your scrog and roll around in it, lol.

I know how it is with work, family, chores, etc. I had a part-time job in addition to my full-time job for several years. I recently decided to quit my part-time job because I had little time for family, hobbies and other interests.

It just got too crazy, and my full-time job just kept getting busier and busier, so I don't miss the money too much and I'm enjoying the hell out of leaving work and knowing I'm done with that for the day.

Of course, then comes the honey-do list, lol. My wife knows I'm pretty good at fixing things, so the list never seems to get much shorter.

I won't tackle major plumbing repairs anymore, however, because I've come to the conclusion that water is just way too slippery for me. A man's gotta know his limitations ;).

Great grow and journal!

+rep if I can!

the only question is, when are they gona be butchered up:roorrip:

I was going to evaluate in 8 more days but realistically, it will be the weekend after next.

Wow, that screen looks like its filling up with some frosty nugs. Unbelievable job. + reps for sure..... Great job...

Back
Top Bottom