My defoliate - What would you do differently?

Perfect job, alot of people take to much of and it looks horific sometimes, when you flip to flower i wait till 2-3 weeks in and strip the lower branches that dont get any light so it directly puts all its power in to the top buds, iv noticed a huge difference comparing them both.

Perfect job, alot of people take to much of and it looks horific sometimes, when you flip to flower i wait till 2-3 weeks in and strip the lower branches that dont get any light so it directly puts all its power in to the top buds, iv noticed a huge difference comparing them both.

Nice! As do I, I prefer to wait until after the stretch to give the lower nodes the chance to get up there and if not, snip snip! Haha

Nice! As do I, I prefer to wait until after the stretch to give the lower nodes the chance to get up there and if not, snip snip! Haha
Wonderful!

Thanks! I can't wait for the day I upgrade to rdwc and Mars 320 light! My vipars have done great for 1st and ongoing 2nd grow but it's umol coverage is crap, only 520 at 18'

I started with led for power savings and heat avoidance as well as money saved from heat exhaust system. I'm very happy with results so far, even with my highest yield from a single plant being 74 grams haha (first grow lol)

Thanks! I can't wait for the day I upgrade to rdwc and Mars 320 light! My vipars have done great for 1st and ongoing 2nd grow but it's umol coverage is crap, only 520 at 18'
You should have a serious look at toplanet 600w white full spectrum! I talk about it in my grow

The problem with LED lights i dont like is they say the output 600w and only pull say 300w, when the truth is your only getting 300w worth of light, many top growers say the same, i think i just like getting value for money for my electric bill :p

That's precisely why I don't go by the names but have started goin by the actual draw. It's definitely misleading to new growers. Either way I mostly ignore draw and look at par spectrum, intensity and umol range before now buying a light

That's precisely why I don't go by the names but have started goin by the actual draw. It's definitely misleading to new growers. Either way I mostly ignore draw and look at par spectrum, intensity and umol range before now buying a light

Exactly. That's why for the price you can buy multiple. I have 6 in my Grow space which is around 4x2x6.... I relied a lot of a guy on YouTube that makes true measures. I bought my first led light like than. Have a look at Random Ryan. Then I kept looking for better lights and after different ones I ended up using the toplanet 600w white full spectrum. When you will see the result of my harvest next month you will be sold to it hahahaha

LEDs are great and i have the old mars hydro 100x3 and they draw 170 to 180 each and for the money there a great deal especially when you consider bulb changes I use them 4 years continuously and they still grow great buds but in the same time I have used about 8 to 10 hps bulbs costing me €20 a bulb so with some LED panels you could save some money in the end. And when my mars panels lost some intensity I decided on taking out the glass and holy crap should have done that when I got them.

as on the defoliation im in for that and do it pretty heavy. After 3 weeks of flowering some lolypopping and at the end of flower about 3 weeks before harvest I defoliate the large leafs of so the lower budsides get more light

Back
Top Bottom