New City Grower 2.0

Loving the idea of the cannabis gods .:popcorn: it's took me a while but I'm here now:):)

I have a sneeky feeling that our dear Tommy Chong is one advented on earth O an Saint Jack with his New clothes book
:volcano-smiley:

Hi Reg great job on the training/topping/supercropping you're doing! That plant is gonna do great! And woohoo a little sleestack sprout! :slide:

Also, a belated congrats on that Gorgeous Pepe Le Pew harvest! That really, really looks like some nice buds, great pic taking!

That's too bad about the poor little street girl, but at least you have many others and are finally arisen far above the DCS days. Your grow is doing great guys! I hope all is well today for you! :Namaste: :ciao:

QUICK UPDATE​
Nov 25, 2014​

Wow, the magic mystical tree is right, RIP lil' plant. That was some hardy and vigorous genetics to come up and sustain so long in those conditions. Have you had autos and photos coming from the magical giving tree? Just too kewl BAR! Cheers
The only thing The Magic Tree has ever blessed us with is Photos Colorful. I have yet to grow an Auto in my short growing career.

Happy Skunkday BAR Sounds like your life is going good. Sorry she was the victim of the weather. This one might have been the one that got away. :high-five: :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Ah man. Sorry about the Mystical Tree.
It's a small thing to a couple of giants Bill & Cajun. The tree has treated us well this season and next year is another season. Plus we're more than set for this Never Ending Harvest (Perpetual Grow).

Loving the idea of the cannabis gods .:popcorn: it's took me a while but I'm here now:):)
Welcome aboard BG.
:wood:REG hey its Munchday hope you had a great weedend :circle-of-love:
Hey BAR How you doin? :volcano-smiley:
Yes, we're having a great week indeed Jaga and are leaving tonight on a road trip for a big Thanksgiving dinner in the South Cronic. My sister is going also so I'll have to drown everything by bottom feeding (filling up the drainage pans) since we won't be back until Sunday.

A friend has donated a handful of bag seeds which should turn out to be some decent strains; he smokes nothing less than top-shelve.

IMG_00003106.jpg

And since we have these beans I figured why waste time with this dude? Pollen has started to fall but we're throwing the whole kit & kabootle out, plastic & all.

IMG_00003115.jpg

CRITICAL SENSI STAR (feminized) Day 14

She was planted into her Soda Pop Pot this morning.

IMG_00003083.jpg

IMG_00003087.jpg

IMG_00003091.jpg

Also I may have some inspirational news to share with you all when we return back from our Thanksgiving vacation. Let's hold onto our hats!

:high-five::thanks: Mr. Monster

Thanxx & welcome aboard Wildman. As I told Colorfuldayze;
Welcome aboard Colorful. With the type of Journals I do it's never to late to jump in. Instead of one thread for each set of plants or style of grow I just keep it moving. Reason being is I find it much easier myself to follow threads like that than multiple threads, stopping & ending, re-subbing, and all to follow some of our co-members.
So anywhere you jump in is the beginning of something and most likely near the end of something else going on here.
No need to worry about where you start on this thread. Nothing's off limits but I do have 2 rules;

The first one to recite them gets a reward...

You haven't broken either one Mr. Dirty Dreamz. :laughtwo: They're short & simple. Someone whose been around here awhile will post them soon...

:thanks: Colorful

Ok, Keep it clean & no dis-respecting any other members. Simple, well the first one might be a problem for someone with an alias like Mr. Dirty Dreamz... LOL

Back
Top Bottom