New grower in MO

zman7458

I just got the greenlight from the PTB's to grow my own meds, so thats what I'm doin'. I lucked into enough money to make my dream grow house. I've one semi successful grow under my belt and am working on getting number 2 harvested any day now. I look forward to getting better acquainted and learning the techniques for mastering this whole plant thing.

I just got the greenlight from the PTB's to grow my own meds, so thats what I'm doin'. I lucked into enough money to make my dream grow house. I've one semi successful grow under my belt and am working on getting number 2 harvested any day now. I look forward to getting better acquainted and learning the techniques for mastering this whole plant thing.
Nice stuff, welcome aboard.
Are you going to start a journal Here's how 👈tap the green writing.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @zman7458

What type of growing do you enjoy?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Awesome stuff! Your enthusiasm has got me buzzing to check out your room(s)! 🌟 I've been thinking of setting up a second area myself – it's all about expanding those green horizons, right? Keep up the fantastic work, and don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need a hand. Trust me, this community is filled with incredible folks who are always ready to lend a helping leaf! 🌱💚 Keep those updates coming – can't wait to see what you do next!" 🌿✨

Back
Top Bottom