New Journal - First Grow Soil Afghani - Romulan - Strawberry Cough - 2013

Re: New journal/first grow soil afghani,romulan,strawberry cough-2013

and idk if anyone can see in the photos but the ends on some of my leafs have seemed to almost fold? or bend? is there a reason for that am i doing something wrong? or is that just something that tends to happen? i am only having this problem with my afghani it is also my biggest you can see in the first picture as well as second maybe its because the leafs touch the walls sometimes?

im trying to get the other one removed just not all to sure who to contact to go about that

Hi jdmjunior1991,

Just wanted to let you know that I've removed your other journal thread. I also moved the replies from that thread to this one so none of the info you were already given in that thread would be lost.

Welcome to the community and good luck with your grow!

:Namaste:

hello 420 girl thank you and welcome you to my journal :high-five: i also want to thank you for welcomeing me to the community all the users i have came into contact with on this site has nothing other then helpful,kind,and polite things to say (cannafan, Flower Child,wildbill38,autopsycho,Outragedpluto,Ricorico) it is because of you guys that the site is ran the way it is good luck with your moderating 420 girl have a wonderful night and again :thanks:

when you say flowering you meen like bud wright? 12 and 12? sorry lol ima noob
Hi JDM,
can't help with the nutrients question, but I'll help you with the terms here.
Flowering, yes it means the budding/flowering stage when you "flip" the lights for the girls to a 12/12 schedule. :circle-of-love:

Also, I'm not sure by the pictures how you have your grow area set up, but you will need complete darkness during the 12 hours off light schedule. No light leaks, otherwise you could confuse the plants...you don't want to wind up with He/She's (hermaphrodites), plants that are both female and male. :cheesygrinsmiley:

hello 420 girl thank you and welcome you to my journal :high-five: i also want to thank you for welcomeing me to the community all the users i have came into contact with on this site has nothing other then helpful,kind,and polite things to say (cannafan, Flower Child,wildbill38,autopsycho,Outragedpluto,Ricorico) it is because of you guys that the site is ran the way it is good luck with your moderating 420 girl have a wonderful night and again :thanks:

Thank JDM for name drop. Keep up the great work. Ladies are looking nice!!!

update!!! i have switched the schedule of my plants afghani is now budding i have cut back on my fert and am now using 1/2 the ammount i found a really nice dark place to put it at night no light getting in at all i will switch the other two in a week to 12/12 and my feeding schedule has changed they are now fed every other day(leafs looked like they where wiltting so i figured lets see what im doin wrong) and days that they are fed i water more so i have decided not to water for 2 days after feed have purchased more light aswell new pics will be posted asap

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom