Buddahbuds199

Hey i like to fancy myself a grower even though i only have grown 3 using coco and Canna nutrients in a 6.5x6.5x6.5 growlab tent with a 1000w hps light. i was thinking about getting cannaboost i have heard that it increases the yield but i also heard that its bad for the plant..i just cant seem to find a solid answer

new kid on the bud needs nutrient advice

Hey i like to fancy myself a grower even though i only have grown 3 using coco and Canna nutrients in a 6.5x6.5x6.5 growlab tent with a 1000w hps light. i was thinking about getting cannaboost i have...

Re: new kid on the bud (nutrient advice)

Here is no e in canna coco using boost ad well as pk1314 and cannazyme
Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-09-11.png
0827171109.jpg
0827171103.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-20-12-20-24.png
Screenshot_2017-08-20-12-19-05.png
Screenshot_2017-08-20-12-19-45.png

new kid on the bud (i need Canna nutrient advice)

Hey i like to fancy myself a grower even though i only have grown 3 using coco and Canna nutrients in a 6.5x6.5x6.5 growlab tent with a 1000w hps light. i was thinking about getting cannaboost i have heard good thngs i heard bad things im trying to get a straight answer but cant sem to find it

Re: new kid on the bud (nutrient advice)

those are beautiful! do you just add the boost the the water and feed normaly? i heard of some people spraying it on the leaves but i feel like it will just burn them

i use canna, a+b i go max of 3ml to 1L but i gradualy build up to it, boost i use from week 2 of flower at 1.5ml and every week go up 0.5ml.
i always use canna boost and iv had nothing but great results!
hope this helps you.

Re: new kid on the bud (i need Canna nutrient advice)

Hey i like to fancy myself a grower even though i only have grown 3 using coco and Canna nutrients in a 6.5x6.5x6.5 growlab tent with a 1000w hps light. i was thinking about getting cannaboost i have heard good thngs i heard bad things im trying to get a straight answer but cant sem to find it
Yo I grow with canna nutes myself but I don't use Canna boost or pk 13/14 .
But EBay has it for cheap
I use botanicare pure blend tea instead of canna boost and big bud instead of pk 14/14

Re: new kid on the bud (i need Canna nutrient advice)

My line up is
Canna Coco A&B (Canna)
Cannazym (Canna)
Calmag plus (Botanicare)
Pure blend tea (Botanicare)
Big Bud (Advanced Nutrients)

Back
Top Bottom