New Sponsor: Dr. Seeds From Canada

Seeds are illegal in the US

With exception being legal States, but even in a legal State technically not allowed to use the Postal Service.

Odd I always heard seeds were legal and were considered a adult novelty. Just germinating them wasn't legal? Not that I'm worried it's legal here but it would be interesting to know

One of those how they try to work the system or tie things up with legal mumbo jumbo talk, not likely they going to prosecute a company that's in a different country for seeds (be different if a Cannabis product/flowers), so they just confiscate them as "contraband" if they find them at Customs.

I don't know anyone being prosecuted for seeds but not saying they wouldn't.

Yeah probably low on their priorities.....albeit if they confiscated 200 seeds at Customs that were being sent to Joe Schmo, they might pass info along and fed/local authorities might be keeping an eye on him ;) as that a bit hard to pass off as "personal use" :rofl:........... small amounts not worth their time pursuing (or in my opinion anyway, but yeah they can do whatever they want in reality but it not likely).

as anybody had their seeds confiscated by U.S. mail/customs when ordering from Dr Seeds? - i saw a post where he ordered seeds from Dr Seeds and always used the cheapest mail rates and has been successful every time - i have not heard of anyone losing theirs at the border so i was just looking for reassurance before i order
We haven't had an issue with packages being confiscated at the border. If you choose trackable shipping at check out and your order is seized, we will replace your order. check out the dets. here

Seeds are illegal in the US

Exactly ... they consider the seeds to be a part of the plant ... which makes it Schedule 3.

Which is absolute BS because your DEA hold patents on medicinal cannabis and all the big pharm companies are doing huge research with Israel.

Government ... lie about a medicine (cannabis) to control the Hispanic, Black and Hippie population using prohibition for 100 years ... a bit better than 250 years of slavery ... although not by much!

25 years in prison for an unlawful cannabis law ... wow ... your prison "business" lobbyists are really good!

And now your government says the people they illegally put in prison aren't allowed to profit from the upcoming billion dollar cannabis industry ... that's just insane!

I cannot speak for anyone but myself, I prefer to have the option to collect pollen should I ever want to make my own seeds. Plus they are usually less expensive then feminized seeds.

I guess I need to understand better how feminized seeds are made ...

Although my intuition tells me that a regular female seed is more likely genetically stronger and healthier than a feminized seed ...

Something has to give in the process ... just like the BS surrounding low quality autoflower seeds ... although they do have their place where we need a quick outdoor harvest or low sunshine ...

There are 4 ways I know of to make feminized seeds; First is colloidal silver, second is silver thiosulfate, third is gibberellic acid, and the forth is over extended flower period. I am fairly positive there is a thread on the forum so you can educate yourself. From my research breeders tend to use gibberellic acid.

There are 4 ways I know of to make feminized seeds; First is colloidal silver, second is silver thiosulfate, third is gibberellic acid, and the forth is over extended flower period. I am fairly positive there is a thread on the forum so you can educate yourself. From my research breeders tend to use gibberellic acid.
I did not know this I thought they just picked out female seeds from all the seeds. Very interesting I'm going to have to read up on that

Hello everyone, this is Rebecca from Dr. Seeds. I am your Customer Service agent.
For those of you who do not know Dr. Seeds, we are a Seedbank from Canada. We sell a wide range of Feminized, Autoflowering and CBD strains in collectible tins.
Dr. Seeds has a good deal for 420 Magazine followers. You can get 3 strains for the price of 2. Here is the link to the page with the promo code.
If you are considering ordering from us, please take time to read our return policy. Specifically note that while we guarantee delivery, we do not guarantee germination. We don't have a problem with germination issues typically and receive a lot of positive feedback every week about our genetics and customer success, but we believe in transparency and want new customers to know what our return policy is so there is no misunderstandings after an order.
We hope to hear from you soon. We will be sending some current customers to this website to post some pictures soon so that you can get to know us better by hearing from people who have tried out seeds already.
If you have any questions you can email me directly at rebecca@drseeds.net.
Hi Rebecca, glad to have you for a sponsor. I recently ordered some Chemdog#4 from you. I'm excited to check them out. I do have a question for you. When the breeders state The estimated flowering days or weeks is this based on the start of the transition when you flip the lights to 12/12 or when they actually start to flower. Thank you

Hi Rebecca, glad to have you for a sponsor. I recently ordered some Chemdog#4 from you. I'm excited to check them out. I do have a question for you. When the breeders state The estimated flowering days or weeks is this based on the start of the transition when you flip the lights to 12/12 or when they actually start to flower. Thank you

Hi Killian, I spoke with the Dr.
The estimated flowering time is when you start them on the 12/12 light cycle. It will depend a lot on how big the plants are when they get flipped and keep in mind there can be some pheno variation.
If the plant is kept in total darkness for the blackout period with no interruption it will switch faster.

-Rebecca :yummy:

The estimated flowering time is when you start them on the 12/12 light cycle. It will depend a lot on how big the plants are when they get flipped and keep in mind there can be some pheno variation.
If the plant is kept in total darkness for the blackout period with no interruption it will switch faster.

Thank you

Hi Rebecca, I just received my chem dawg seeds today. I am impressed with the packaging and delivery time. The seeds were well protected and mature. I hate paying good money for immature seeds. I just ordered Cinderella 99 x blueberry, 24K gold and gorilla glue. Thank you for the quick delivery. I will be starting my seeds as soon as my others arrive. I might do another journal using the Dr Seed strains.

I was under the impression most reputable breeders state flowering time from first pistils and don't count the week of transition ... although with pheno and environment there will likely be some variation.

Also why the heck are you charging HST? I am pretty sure you are not collecting that 8% and telling the government you are selling cannabis seeds online and mailing them out via Canada Post!!!

Finally ... are you guys breeders or resellers? That is are you growing or buying the seeds?

So far I'm hearing some good things about you guys ... but I still had some questions though.

I was under the impression most reputable breeders state flowering time from first pistils and don't count the week of transition ... although with pheno and environment there will likely be some variation.

Also why the heck are you charging HST? I am pretty sure you are not collecting that 8% and telling the government you are selling cannabis seeds online and mailing them out via Canada Post!!!

Finally ... are you guys breeders or resellers? That is are you growing or buying the seeds?

So far I'm hearing some good things about you guys ... but I still had some questions though.
We absolutely charge and remit all applicable taxes.

The transition to flowering can be quickened when there are red and far red wavelengths in the light and low blue wavelengths. If lights have a lot of relative power in the blue spectrum flowering transition takes longer.

Flowering times are an estimate and not a guarantee and several factors can influence the length of flowering, including the wavelengths of light, the phenotype, and the adherence to a strict light schedule.

We absolutely charge and remit all applicable taxes.

The transition to flowering can be quickened when there are red and far red wavelengths in the light and low blue wavelengths. If lights have a lot of relative power in the blue spectrum flowering transition takes longer.

Flowering times are an estimate and not a guarantee and several factors can influence the length of flowering, including the wavelengths of light, the phenotype, and the adherence to a strict light schedule.

Thanks ... Good to know that the government is getting their fair share ... and they have succeeded in cutting the street price of cannabis by 50%. What are the chances the seed prices will also come down by 50%?

As for the flowering times ... As a new grower ... I'm finding them very confusing ... but I am learning the time can easily vary because of the many factors already mentioned. I'm just saying that I thought the defacto standard in your industry was to state photoperiod flowering times as the average time from first pistils to maximum cloudy trichomes. But in the end ... it's just statistics ... an average with expected variance.

I'm still curious about whether you guys are breeders or resellers.

I had an unpleasant experience with seeds from another sponsor here ... and was hoping you and Seedsman could fill in that gap for me.

Your delivery time ... two days ... incredible ... I love the art ... and your sponsored grows ... fantastic results from top people here.

Personally, I'd like to see a list of your successful sponsored grows here at 420 in your signature giving kudos to their hard work and making your company look awesome!

Hello everyone, this is Rebecca from Dr. Seeds. I am your Customer Service agent.
For those of you who do not know Dr. Seeds, we are a Seedbank from Canada. We sell a wide range of Feminized, Autoflowering and CBD strains in collectible tins.
Dr. Seeds has a good deal for 420 Magazine followers. You can get 3 strains for the price of 2. Here is the link to the page with the promo code.
If you are considering ordering from us, please take time to read our return policy. Specifically note that while we guarantee delivery, we do not guarantee germination. We don't have a problem with germination issues typically and receive a lot of positive feedback every week about our genetics and customer success, but we believe in transparency and want new customers to know what our return policy is so there is no misunderstandings after an order.
We hope to hear from you soon. We will be sending some current customers to this website to post some pictures soon so that you can get to know us better by hearing from people who have tried out seeds already.
If you have any questions you can email me directly at rebecca@drseeds.net.
[/Q

Nice clean easy site. Good selection. May need to do my after Christmas shopping with Dr. Seed

Back
Top Bottom