Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Holla:) These babies are on the move with 2 out of three popping pistils. #stretchtime

I really thought I saw pistils a few times on the back BJ but now I’m thinking she’s a he? What do y’all think?

Ya my bro and I are filling his garden with autos next year and we’re going to plant more corn:D I’ve had a gut feeling about BJ #1 for a while! I’ll be out there next week to cull the boys...he has a few that are suspect also, but the 2 biggest are already popping pistils phewf! All his were bagseed so who knows what they are:)

I got him in there defoliating all the unders and middle fans/branches of his plants especially the big ones. He’s going to try and make butane shatter with the fans so stay tuned! He made ISO oil out of the fans last month and says it got him ripped:D These plants are smelly so the oil should be better.

I’ll have a couple autos in my home garden as well next summer, of course ;)

Holla:) These babies are on the move with 2 out of three popping pistils. #stretchtime

I really thought I saw pistils a few times on the back BJ but now I’m thinking she’s a he? What do y’all think?

Or did she/he

Bug check! Found a thrip on the seedlings! Sprayed with 10 parts water 1 part 99% ISO. Let’s see what happens?? I had to throw out the AP:( she is dying and the middle burnt off from the Safers so it’s like I fimmed at node 2. I’ll pop new seeds soon and AP will get another chance! I sprayed out the veg tent with raid and closed it up (empty) I’ll air it out for the day and put them back later after I vacuum and Lysol :cool:

I’m going to spray a branch on GeeGee to see how it does as I assume there’s a few missed thrips in there.

Bug check! Found a thrip on the seedlings! Sprayed with 10 parts water 1 part 99% ISO. Let’s see what happens?? I had to throw out the AP:( she is dying and the middle burnt off from the Safers so it’s like I fimmed at node 2. I’ll pop new seeds soon and AP will get another chance! I sprayed out the veg tent with raid and closed it up (empty) I’ll air it out for the day and put them back later after I vacuum and Lysol :cool:

I’m going to spray a branch on GeeGee to see how it does as I assume there’s a few missed thrips in there.
Them suckers are relentless... little bastards. Sorry to hear about losing one of your girls. I know you'll replace her with 2 though. LoL
:thumb:
Hope this new treatment works for ya.
Ever thought about predator insects? LoL
My last thrips outbreak was so bad, I actually considered this!o_O

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom