Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Do you use frozen or fresh or dried fan leafs and trim to make this? I’ve heard of dry ice is that bubble hash? Lol or is that diff?
Bubble hash is different... I've extracted kief from fresh, frozen, dry trim, and dry flower. The dry ice freezes them all so fast that the goodies shake right out. I've only really noticed a difference in taste; fresh stuff has a plant-ier taste. The process is the same however I do it.

I've documented it a few times. I'll track it down and share when I get home today

I love a great festival atmosphere, been going to outdoor festivals since I was about 15 :D I’m glad to hear you had a blast, too bad about the fire! What festival were you at in Montana? I’ve been to northern Montana and it’s beautiful!

So I think your referring to the girls I put out at the farm? They were transplanted from 3G pots to the ground (they were grown completely outside) I get to go see them Friday and I can’t wait:D

Um im not 2 sure what the festival was called but i do remember what it used to be but they shut it down/changed it last year lmao i dnt think ill ever forget that name but yea it used to be called the testicle festival lmao not sure what they call it now tho. But yea those farm girls of urs r lookn great. I love growing outdoor. I jus wish where i am i didnt have 2 hide it so much so i cud set sumthn up like what ur doing at the farm there. So far i only got 1 girl outdoor this year. Last year i did a few but they ended up getting shity lighting so this year i picked a better spot but only smaller unfortunately. But hopefully getting better light ill get a better yield this time around we can only hope right lol.

Nice balls! How'd you make em?
Bubble hash.... water, ice and a paint mixer in the drill (note use in reverse... it caught on me a spun water, weed, and ice all over) I didn't spin long.... maybe 5 minutes... as I knew I was using the left overs for coconut oil.

Bubble hash.... water, ice and a paint mixer in the drill (note use in reverse... it caught on me a spun water, weed, and ice all over) I didn't spin long.... maybe 5 minutes... as I knew I was using the left overs for coconut oil.
I made a tiny assortment of bubble the other day and it was a blast in every way. Made it from blueberry. Mmmmmm thats what addiction tastes like. I'm in..! Good idea with the drill. Next time I plan to have a bunch more so I'll need a helper.

don’t have a job right now but it’s on purpose:D keeps me on here a bit more for sure!
Same here - although the no job is health related - but I literally dip in and out of the forums here all day. So it must seem like I’m here all the time... I kind of am :laughtwo:

:thumb:

But why would that get taken down? :hmmmm: External links are ok i thought. We’re encouraged to find the content on site if we can but I thought it was ok to post a link like that (or is Leafly a prob?)...

Top of the morning ms.Newty, pests galore it must be the candy floss burps coating your ladies....haha
I can't offer much advice ms.Newty apart from what everyone else has mentioned but I did read that vinegar/water dilution helps with the nasties but it's only what I've read......
image.jpeg

A random child.
image.jpeg

#quaddie1 need to bring her level a bit....

Top of the morning to you ms.Newty...

Top of the morning ms.Newty, pests galore it must be the candy floss burps coating your ladies....haha
I can't offer much advice ms.Newty apart from what everyone else has mentioned but I did read that vinegar/water dilution helps with the nasties but it's only what I've read......
image.jpeg

A random child.
image.jpeg

#quaddie1 need to bring her level a bit....

Top of the morning to you ms.Newty...

Quads looking good Smeegs! Lower arms need to be let up a touch to make them even but you are off to a great start! One thing I might add as well is that you don't pinch off everything from every node except the one that is growing. You actually only pinch off the stuff that is facing downward. That newer stuff will form nice branches and stand on their own and then you end up with like 16 colas instead of just 4. Maybe your plan is just to have 4 huge colas (which is actually one version of the quadline) but I like to have 12-16 main ones. Just food for thought.

ALSO to anyone who hasn't done so yet.... GET OUT AND VOTE IN THIS MONTHS CONTESTS!

CLICK HERE : 420 MAGAZINE CONTESTS!!!!!
(Sorry in advance Newts for the shameless plug ;)!)

Quads looking good Smeegs! Lower arms need to be let up a touch to make them even but you are off to a great start! One thing I might add as well is that you don't pinch off everything from every node except the one that is growing. You actually only pinch off the stuff that is facing downward. That newer stuff will form nice branches and stand on their own and then you end up with like 16 colas instead of just 4. Maybe your plan is just to have 4 huge colas (which is actually one version of the quadline) but I like to have 12-16 main ones. Just food for thought.

ALSO to anyone who hasn't done so yet.... GET OUT AND VOTE IN THIS MONTHS CONTESTS!

CLICK HERE : 420 MAGAZINE CONTESTS!!!!!
(Sorry in advance Newts for the shameless plug ;)!)

top of the morning mr.A and thank you kindly for offering tricks of the quad trade.. #quaddie isn't in her final spot yet as spring isn't quite here yet and she'll be going outdoors so I'm only concentrating on the main arms at the moment as I'm taking off over/under branches and horizontals so far in order to fatten up the main arms. I dream of 16 tops but ill be smiling with less if it comes to be...haha

howdy hoo ms.Newty and top of the morning to you....

Back
Top Bottom