Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Did someone say hash? Mine turning darker every day.
20180814_201737.jpg
Nice balls! How'd you make em?

4 hours and 4 pages behind! :thumb: Was going to say “DONt you people have jobs!?? :eek::D“ but just now realised the time over there...

Still on p242 - just jumping forwards because...

treat weekly with gin water moving forward!
Awesome - gin water :)
part lol #gotmehigh #nopain #nonausea #imstarving that’s my official review:D
Perfect - I do know that one of mine has - and leaves behind - a chocolate taste when I vape it... :drool: someone told me what the terp was for that once I have to go back and check (I do remember the thread it was not though!). I’m trying to learn about terps too. I dont know carophyllene but I know that myrcene is what’s in mango and is one the more sedative terps (well, it “tells” the cannabinoid action towards sedation), but mixed with a super frisky sativa can be just the ticket. Tres relaxing.

Her smell makes me nauseous so I know from experience that’s a good thing:D

This is fascinating - I’m looking forward to having the growing experience that can lead to a statement like this :)

ANnd
Hey P! How’d you get that candid of me??
BE6A1325-BB5E-4C61-BDED-FD13E33B4DB0.jpeg

Geez! Now its’ my turn to spit out my coffee! Took me a second look to see what I was reading, too ;)

Haha! @InTheShed It was you Shed :high-five: with the answer to my question about what terp could give chocolateyness...

According to my incredibly quick research:

Phenylacetaldehyde, phenyl acetic acid, and valeraldehyde.

Source

And in a quite uncanny coincidence, my Blue Dream starts giving of a dusty, smokey, chocolatey aroma today. :yummy:

Hey newty jus catchn up on the journal man the girls r lookn great. An congrats on the successful transfer of the girls did u jus move them from inside to outside or jus uppot them? And yea the fires have been crazy everywhere i jus recently got back from a festival over in montana. We were staying out on a reservation and while we were there the grow op had an hps 1000 w light catch fire or sumthn with the light as 2 how the fire started. And we had to have a huge water truck come in and put it out since cops werent allowed on the premise do 2 it being on a reservation. But every1 ended up fine no1 hurt and only lost 3 of his girls 2 got burned and the other was all wilty and shriveled prolly from the smoke and heat. And the building that got damaged was able 2 be repaired some what lol by quickly nailing up some wood on the walls and hole in the roof. But other then that the festival was a blast. It looks like u had a good time at the one u went to atleast i hope u did haha. Anyway off to do some more catching up in every1s journals an congrats on the girls doing so good Namaste.

So that was
Haha! @InTheShed It was you Shed :high-five: with the answer to my question about what terp could give chocolateyness...

And in a quite uncanny coincidence, my Blue Dream starts giving of a dusty, smokey, chocolatey aroma today. :yummy:
close to our first meeting I’m thinking. I was still a 420 Freshwoman ;)

SO reading a bit more today about it, because of my Blue Dream smelling faintly like spiced chocolate, that aroma could be coming from humulene which is what gives hops their it smell, it is spicey also so newty, that might be part of what you’re getting. It gives beer its tangyness and also has an earthy, malty side.

:Namaste:

:D
I remember looking that up!
So that was

close to our first meeting I’m thinking. I was still a 420 Freshwoman ;)

SO reading a bit more today about it, because of my Blue Dream smelling faintly like spiced chocolate, that aroma could be coming from humulene which is what gives hops their it smell, it is spicey also so newty, that might be part of what you’re getting. It gives beer its tangyness and also has an earthy, malty side.

:Namaste:
Haha it’s like witnessing friendship up close you two:D Thanks for the #terpsteachings mmmmmmmm chocolate! I’ve not had a chocolate bud yet that I know of but these things sometimes get passed me:D #420freshwoman LOL! Love that

Lol I don’t have a job right now but it’s on purpose:D keeps me on here a bit more for sure!

Hey newty jus catchn up on the journal man the girls r lookn great. An congrats on the successful transfer of the girls did u jus move them from inside to outside or jus uppot them? And yea the fires have been crazy everywhere i jus recently got back from a festival over in montana. We were staying out on a reservation and while we were there the grow op had an hps 1000 w light catch fire or sumthn with the light as 2 how the fire started. And we had to have a huge water truck come in and put it out since cops werent allowed on the premise do 2 it being on a reservation. But every1 ended up fine no1 hurt and only lost 3 of his girls 2 got burned and the other was all wilty and shriveled prolly from the smoke and heat. And the building that got damaged was able 2 be repaired some what lol by quickly nailing up some wood on the walls and hole in the roof. But other then that the festival was a blast. It looks like u had a good time at the one u went to atleast i hope u did haha. Anyway off to do some more catching up in every1s journals an congrats on the girls doing so good Namaste.

I love a great festival atmosphere, been going to outdoor festivals since I was about 15 :D I’m glad to hear you had a blast, too bad about the fire! What festival were you at in Montana? I’ve been to northern Montana and it’s beautiful!

So I think your referring to the girls I put out at the farm? They were transplanted from 3G pots to the ground (they were grown completely outside) I get to go see them Friday and I can’t wait:D

I’d love to learn this

I've used a dry ice extraction with dry ice/shaker cup/cheesecloth with trim to make a monster pile of kief. Anyhow... this kief is the best luck I've had pressing dabs. (I squish it in a teabag) Well, I started to notice it "bricking up" if I left it to sit a few days before pressing. So now I pack a little silicon dab storage container with said kief and set it under a book. After a day or two it will be "almost hash" and easy to handle LoL. I'll work it by hand to get it to perfect front there.

-P:ganjamon:

Hey Newtsy, hope all is well in your northern hood...LOL... Backyard is looking exotic now, and cant wait to see yo finishes... Gee is looking alot more healthy since her trim.. I love a good girl like that.... Shit gonna hit the fan soon enough, harvest approaches at the job again... Then our community Harvests.... Should be harvesting for a month and a half straight every day.... Yeah :rolleyes:.... Should be tired of this by then LMAO ....NOT>>> Green days and to all .. Little sneak peek at one of four community grows other than mine... Remember what I told you about the weight thing Way back in here or in my old one???
IMG_20180812_120314285.jpg
IMG_20180812_120320497.jpg
IMG_20180812_120330488.jpg
IMG_20180812_120322547.jpg

Feel free to use link in my signature to have access to the updates that are bound to be more and more often... Miss ya Sis...

Attachments

• IMG_20180812_120330488.jpg
    IMG_20180812_120330488.jpg
    957.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20180812_120322547.jpg
    IMG_20180812_120322547.jpg
    954.9 KB · Views: 95
Back
Top Bottom