Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Lookin beauty newty :yummy::love:

So envious of your wonderfully tall Blue Dream, she’s fantastic! #maybeoneday

And liberty has been a fave since her youth, what a chunky mumma that has become! :slide:

Anyone know of any cal mag supplements without added nitrogen??
I don’t, but I do know that Shed was on that mission for a while so if there’s an answer I’m sure #mrtenacious has found it ;)

Thanks Amy! She’s starting to settle her tits now:D I’ll wait patiently for Shed

Nice work Newty! A few of your girls are #gettingirthy have you done anything differently this time around?
I think it’s because I’m tending to them all day! :D We listen to music basically the whole time they are awake, sometimes there is dancing, reading or painting going on. I have not missed one watering session and sometimes they need it 3 times a day. #obsessed :cool:

Also I think it’s the silica that I use, helps promote strong healthy plants and skeletons. I use Protekt by Dynagro and I started adding it to the water first, wait 5 mins then add cal mag, kool bloom, bud candy, foliage pro and a touch of ph down. That’s my base feeding, all are getting different versions of this right now in groups of 2-3 sissies LOL

It’s shocking me because these are the biggest plants I’ve grown and these are all in smaller pots than I usually use! I swear it’s all roots in those 2 gallon pots:eek: I can’t wait to find out!!

BBW tent today
98DD41CA-F4F6-4903-9AE9-9BF227A5D958.jpeg

Mr Tenacious checking in!
Calplex by Botanicare is Cal without N but it's no longer on their website.

GH CalMag+ has nothing listed on the bottle at all!
CaMg+

And Organicare Huvega Mg:
Huvega Natural Magnesium Supplement Gallon

I've got so much of the Calmag+ 2-0-0 that I just try to balance out my other nutes so I don't overdo the N. I haven't tried these yet.

Buffy is...
...bulking up really nicely!
Lil Dickie is
...too!

Glad you're feeling better! I'm printing out pics of yours and P9's Candida to show to my sproutlings so they know what to do. :thanks:

Also I meant to post the calcium def pic for new peeps. Calcium deficiency shows up in new growth first because it is a non-mobile nutrient meaning they cannot take from older leaves like some other nutrients.

It seems only a few branches were effected, leading me to believe I caught it early. Also no new spots :)

B589DC3D-0A93-43EB-9D79-EF551F831E83.jpeg

Yeah you could go with either general hydroponics calimagic or general organics calmg+. Both are 1-0-0 and actually same company. Only difference is calimagic has iron. I have both if you want me to post ingredients.

Yeah you could go with either general hydroponics calimagic or general organics calmg+. Both are 1-0-0 and actually same company. Only difference is calimagic has iron. I have both if you want me to post ingredients.
That's what I use myself (the General Organics). I use the whole line since I’m still new and they’re made to work together (so they say). Good luck Newty :) I know you’ll get it worked out!

Thanks! I’ll head to the hydro store and check them out. Iron good in flower? I’m just not used to having to use the cal mag in flower

There isn't much iron in it and you probably get enough from your other nutes. I'd go with whichever is cheaper.

Plants look great Newty. I can't beilive how much your Amnesia and Blue Dream especially stretched. That is crazy. I hope they are done with the growth spurt. I also didn't realize you were that limited height wise in tent space. Now I know why you made the comment earlier. They are good looking plants though. They should get heavy in the yield department.

I have the same damn problem with the calcium deficiency in my DWC experiment. I was waiting for it when I switched her over to RODI water when my tap went whacko on me for a couple of weeks. I dosed her up with CalMag like you did. I also added quite a bit to the top off bucket.

I know you are worried about the N in the CalMag in flower. I have used it in flower and I haven't had any issues with it. I think that Penny does the same but you can ask him what he thinks.

A little tangent here. The ingredient most common that I saw was Calcium Nitrate in the CalMag additives. I get why they use it but that is where your N comes from. There is Calcium Carbonate which is used for a buffering PH up. You would have to use a fair amount of PH down with it but if one was really concerned with the N that is a way to add C without N. I am not sure how well or if it would work but I threw it out there since you are our resident student. You can research it. :p

71xwTA5t8jL._SL1500_.jpg

500g of Calcium Carbonate Powder - Lab Grade Reagent

Thanks Sam, I hope the stretch is done now and I can get to some sort of cruise control with these gals. I have them all eating what they want at this point I think. LOL

#residentstudent lol I’ve already started my research

My molasses will be here tomorrow or Friday and I’ll start the flush on Buffy and Heather. First time flusher so let’s see what it does if anything??

Thanks for the info PW, I had been giving them the cal mag into flower but I saw the N-claw happening so I backed off for a couple feedings and then I saw the spots ugh.

Back
Top Bottom