Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

When your ready to find a new job you'll learn just how much these a$$ whipes were holding you back. I'm sure you'll do great in life with anything you do. It's all over your journal and videos that you are a very talented person who can and will accomplish anything. Best of luck and just put your mind art ease and have a great time on vacation. You deserve it

All ready for the trip I see. Take your sisters advice and leave on good terms. I have been fed up with jobs in the past only to go back after a few years. I can tell you that going back was never good but it got me through until the next opportunity so I try to never burn bridges.

How great is it to have a neighbor that will help you out when you have to go out of town. Good friends are what life is all about.

Love it. Hurry up and lick it. :D

Bahahahahahahaha I licked all of them 2 times!! LOL :D:D
Its friday, aint got no job........ LMAO FREEDOM enjoy it my friend... On vaca now
I bounced out of bed today!! Off to Merica:)

Woooooop

Thanks so much @SamSmith and @Derbybud for your words! I thought they were pushing me out but now I see they just need me to train everyone. 6 long term managers have left i the past year and so they desperately need me right now. I know as soon as we implement the new process and everyone is trained, I’m less valuable. I really appreciate your wisdom and it’s what I need to hear right now! Thanks for reminding me that I derseve better!

Now to get all my plant directions written down:D

Sweet Caroline though....
Hey I love me some Neil Diamond. It always fascinates me.....you listen to interviews of hard rock bands and even some R&B singers and they almost always reference him as a main influence in terms of song writers.

Alright Last post for a bit!

So I got everything done except finishing my gingie baking Video! Sorry guys but I can’t half ass it and it’s not edited fully yet;)

I’ll get that done in the next couple days for those that want it:)

Update!

Bloom Room

So they started a new bloom regime;)

Flora Bloom and Liquid Kool Bloom

They are doing 11/13 lights

Ppm 500 PH 5.8

Dank/Dabbie Auto Chees Day 64
Thing 2 Moby Dick Auto Day 44
Mama Chunk- au natural WW clone Flower day 7
Debbie resides on the kitchen table Flower Day 7

Veg closet

Pinky Day 42
Crackbaby Day 29
WW Clones day 1
Mama Ganja- Day 74

Sensi grow A/B
Cal max
Ppm 400/ph 6

A few notes for my lover;)

I wish everyone the best week and may all your buds be #moistbutnottoomoist:D

I’m out of this snow town!

Hey I love me some Neil Diamond. It always fascinates me.....you listen to interviews of hard rock bands and even some R&B singers and they almost always reference him as a main influence in terms of song writers.

Oh man I started something there with the Neil comment. I can picture a car full of stoners on a road trip singing sweet Caroline over and over. I was not knocking his talent but due to my mom playing it all the time I need to burn the lyrics out of my head to most of his work. LOL

I can understand that. I think that is part of the reason I enjoy him so much. My old man loved his music so if he wasn't listening to old school country (cash, jones, jennings, willie, hank, conway, haggard, etc) he had Neil on. I didn't care for it much when I was younger but then I really started to appreciate it as I got a little older.

Hahaha love all the fun stuff in here after such a terribly long day! I had so many great things happen today too!

First, My daughter came over a brought me her version of canna edibles and daaaang if she didn’t nail it! Couldn’t taste the weed at all and she made FHO! Also it was a nice clean light buzz, perfect breakfast and she made me low sugar cherry chip cupcake but not a cupcake because she didn’t have a cupcake tray so they look like pancakes! :D

No pictures???? Oh, well just eat it then.......

Dang, can't have anything nice.

Bahahahahahahaha I licked all of them 2 times!! LOL :D:D

I bounced out of bed today!! Off to Merica:)

Woooooop

Don't ever think you are not in Merica!!! All of the countries in North, Central, and South America, are in Merica.

Don't let us arrogant US citizens claim it for everyone..... You are just coming to the conceded part.. :laugh:

Don't ever think you are not in Merica!!! All of the countries in North, Central, and South America, are in Merica.

Don't let us arrogant US citizens claim it for everyone..... You are just coming to the conceded part.. :laugh:

Just hoping when she get's to Cali it don't snow.

I really dig the video Newty! The way you walked back from the closet a few times really got me :rofl:

Also realized I need a kitchen machine! That so Damn easy!

Safe travels, have a blast and Damn a 5 Year old Could take care for the plants with Those notes :welldone:

Now go catch Some Rays and get wasted :surf::drool::slide:

Hahaha love all the fun stuff in here after such a terribly long day! I had so many great things happen today too!

First, My daughter came over a brought me her version of canna edibles and daaaang if she didn’t nail it! Couldn’t taste the weed at all and she made FHO! Also it was a nice clean light buzz, perfect breakfast and she made me low sugar cherry chip cupcake but not a cupcake because she didn’t have a cupcake tray so they look like pancakes! :D

Next my big sis came over to remind me why I hate my job, they have been attempting to butter me up some and offer deals to me making me ponder pushing retirement for a year. She came to tell me to leave with my head high and a good reputation. In my line of work, you are only valuable until your not and then they bully people out. She reminded me how much better I’ll feel to be done with it all so I can live my true life!

THEN, My favourite neighbor brought me some CK (I’m out) and took my most hated plant off my hands! She’s gone to live with her dad now! #peacething1

He also took my fresh buds in their magic box to get me going on the cure! #topshelffriend

And I finally finished all my work 20 mins ago, laundry done and just need to pack and plant a few clones:D

I gave the veggies a trim clean haircut for my absence;)
Look at crackbaby’s stems are pink!

She will like you better, I can feel her judgment :rolleyes:

Lol!! I also like be forever in blue jeans and am currently singing it in my head! :D

Wait! check out this #plantbloodshot

Arm rest while bake!

Yes and now that’s in my head! Lol

I’m going to get 4 newly rooted clones planted and write down all of my instructions for the hubs!

I have new flower Nutrients and fun new coco!

I’ll update the setup and what’s left when I am done;) you will be shocked at how few plants are left!!

Hey Swaggs, how big are my cheese plants do you think!? Lol

Just gonna take a breather and smoke a Dube
How tall are they she asks. TOO DAMN TALL. Holy shit. She opened the tent and I immediately said wtf. They're fucking tall as fuck. Pardon my French. 4 ft almost maybe. If like to find out for sure. Shoot hubs a text and ask him to measure it. But man, seriously I dunno what happened to them. Once day they're cute little things n my next visit they went thru pubertyn have a massive growth spurt

OMG you're worse than me with the OCD stuff. LOL Have fun girl!

I knew you’d get it! :D

Solid gold in here!! Love all those old guys Van, my dad got me into good music as well;)

I knew y’all would love my coles notes!! Bahahahahahahaha and a quick “Don’t kill the babies or else” :D

View media item 1527432

Just popped in to say I’m safely tucked away in the mountains where the only snow I see is on the actual mountains!

By the way @TheMadDabber the snow stops about Kamloops, BC! +14 C and that’s at night lolololol! I’m out smoking my dube in a night gown and slippers! :rofl:

I really dig the video Newty! The way you walked back from the closet a few times really got me :rofl:

Also realized I need a kitchen machine! That so Damn easy!

Safe travels, have a blast and Damn a 5 Year old Could take care for the plants with Those notes :welldone:

Now go catch Some Rays and get wasted :surf::drool::slide:

Lolololol best advise yet!! I’m already #cookiewasted ;)

Follow my epic weed tour #missnewtyiscomingtoamerica #epicweedtour2018

Feel free to creep my adventures! I’ll try and pop in when I can :)

How tall are they she asks. TOO DAMN TALL. Holy shit. She opened the tent and I immediately said wtf. They're fucking tall as fuck. Pardon my French. 4 ft almost maybe. If like to find out for sure. Shoot hubs a text and ask him to measure it. But man, seriously I dunno what happened to them. Once day they're cute little things n my next visit they went thru pubertyn have a massive growth spurt
Ya like insane! And they were trained hard to try and keep small...pfft #theydontgiveafuck

Back
Top Bottom