Nirvana's Papaya Kush Indoor Scrog - 2009

Thanks for sticking with the grow cigo and sicokid I really appreciate it.

I finally washed the carbon filter to reactivate it and thank god because my apartment was really reeking! There is no smell at all now until you open up the cabinet. I watered with nutes at 150% last night also added a half tsp per gallon of 30% hydrogen peroxide, and 1 tbs of molasses per gallon. I have always used molasses and it definitely intensifies taste and smell. Ill update with pics later tonight once the lights come on...

Peace.

Ha cigo you know I love the smell too... Its just that my relatives come up here all the time to visit and they are not so accepting. Its one of those don't ask don't tell keep it in the back room sort of thing.

Thanks for stopping by tunes420 its always good to see new faces.

Lol no problem 420fied we all know how time consuming big grows can be.

So I have ordered most of the parts for the ebb and flow system and am really excited to put them all together. I think I am going to go with a 12 plant sog in the hydro unit which is 4 plants per square foot... I do plan on lollypopping them and pretty much just going for 12 big colas. I am sort of worried though that they might outgrow the box. Does anyone know how tall a sog plant gets after being forced into 12/12 right after rooting? Any input will definitely help...

:peace:

Thanks for stopping by tunes420 its always good to see new faces.

Lol no problem 420fied we all know how time consuming big grows can be.

So I have ordered most of the parts for the ebb and flow system and am really excited to put them all together. I think I am going to go with a 12 plant sog in the hydro unit which is 4 plants per square foot... I do plan on lollypopping them and pretty much just going for 12 big colas. I am sort of worried though that they might outgrow the box. Does anyone know how tall a sog plant gets after being forced into 12/12 right after rooting? Any input will definitely help...

:peace:

Depending on the strain I'd guess 10-14 inches. This coming from a guy who has never SOG'd. I'm only going off of what I've seen. Good luck bro!

Thanks hippie woman!

Hey smokey mcmedic what's going on! Yeah you can definetly scrog with an ebb and flow and it will fill the screen a lot more quickly... I really think I can get more grams per watts though with a sog seeing as how you harvest every 8 weeks instead of 3 months.

Thanks 420fied for the info I will have to do some research to make certain.

Thanks I don't know and I use the organic mollases I buy at a co-op around where I live.

Alright everybody time for another update...

So everything is going extremely well as usual although I am a little upset with one of the phenotypes I am dealing with... The thc production is outrageous on it but it lacks in the bud size department... The other phenotype I have is amazing though and is by far my favorite of the four phenotypes of this strain... Look at the pics down below and you will see what I mean... the left side has way bigger buds than the right...

I have had to water my plants every other day now because they are sucking up so much water and I just flushed the soil last night. They will get 2-3 more watering with nutes before i start the 1 1/2 week flush and then comes harvest! Oh and my mother plant is now standing at 18 inches and I cant wait to take clones from her in two weeks for the sog in the ebb and flow table.

Only 17 days untill harvest!

Now for pictures!
day_35_flowering_001.jpg

day_35_flowering_002.jpg

day_35_flowering_003.jpg

day_35_flowering_004.jpg

Hope you enjoyed feel free to leave and thoughts or constructive criticisms lol

Thanks hazeseeker for the advice... Its 17 days untill plants are at 8 weeks wich is when the strain fineshes but I will let them go however long it takes for 40 percent of all the trichs to go amber.

Hey phatblunt420 what's going on... Thanks for the encouragment and no I decided against using the scrog method and am switching over to sog. Scrogs tend to take 2 weeks longer than a normal vegetative state and sog takes way less. I think I will get a lot more out of a sog.

Back
Top Bottom