Northern Lights SCROG Round2 +Hempy

noydb07

Northern Lights - Fem - 600W HPS First SCROG

My first scrog went OK (Journal above) But I aim to make this a smoother run and larger harvest! Plus I've tried my first hempy bucket and I'm following no formula Just winging it so let me know how I'm doing by your experience!

I have one 600w HPS, 4x8 tent One Big mamma and One Baby Hempy, Fox farm trio and I have day one flower for mamma and day 25 (today) Ive decided to minimally defoliate later this week but aim to keep most of the popcorn for butter and such ;)
0061216.JPG
0071154.JPG
0081055.JPG
0021621.JPG
0051393.JPG
0031561.JPG
009944.JPG

0011714.JPG
0021713.JPG
So the hempy was done this day and chopped! I was so damn impressed with my hempy/hydroponic skills/luck I went ahead and made the switch to hydro..Most especially after my BIG dissapointment with mamma....
0081117.JPG
015551.JPG
012719.JPG
so thats momma all finished because she started to die RIght at the end of her cycle...like DIE not wither into great budness...i know what i did wrong and id never do it again..lesson learned!!! HYYYYYDRO So I decided a DWC was my best shot at succesfull hydroponic growing. relatively easy to maintain and it reduces the amount of pests i was dealing with in some areas of my grow. Plus ive seen incredible yeilds on videos and forums that made some soil growers stutter..haha so ON with the DWC!!! Now im using fox farm nutrients trio. same 600w hps aircooled, 4x8 tent and a 12 gallon bucket...oh btw THERE ALMOST FINISHED!!!! haha heeeeere we go!
0031638.JPG
First setup Just a learnin the do's and donts!
026236.JPG
037128.JPG
035139.JPG
ALLLLMOST THEEEEERRRRRREEEE
036127.JPG
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM haha
028218.JPG
029193.JPG
027214.JPG
030172.JPG
033159.JPG
039125.JPG
038120.JPG
;) Little cal-mag issue going on but it is stable now since the final flush and everythihng...oh forgot to mention...I didnt use ANYONES formula or any ppm meter or never once calculated the EC.. I do plan to now that i have the instruments but this first grow is just me WINGING it haha Smell is phenomenal and the density is breaking my heart its so damn dense haha Just breaks my heart the wait for super dense buds is over! hahaha RIGHT..... :) Harvest VERY soon and ill post a few more SORRY again for leaving this forum hangin...always feels good to catch up with everyone!!

very nice. congrats on your harvest. I would suggest defoliating not so heavy next time. :thumb:

Thanks man! Honestly i didn't defoliate anything that wasn't dead....the momma was in sphagnum peat moss vermiculite and perlite... no soil lmao.. it was a dumb idea but that's why her leaves were hardly even there! Best i could figure There was a SERIOUS lack of oxygen and i've read since the ph likes to raise with sphagnum peat moss... but yeah i Havn't defoliated since ha Now i Just have my two big bushes!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom