Not my first grow but I’m still learning and need some guidance

Snap a view of the set up but with the light off in the big tent I noticed a change in temperature

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’m going to the water company website now, but while I’m doing this is the temp for dark period ok at 67? I’m not sure if the two small fans are blowing on the wire gauge but I’m concerned now that I saw that. And this is what Amazon said when I went to purchase the nutes

These items are currently unavailable:​

Prescription Blend - Complete Nutrient Kit - Optimized in Medical Gardens for use with Hydroponics, Coco and Soil

No, thank you. Please take me back

I’m going to the water company website now, but while I’m doing this is the temp for dark period ok at 67? I’m not sure if the two small fans are blowing on the wire gauge but I’m concerned now that I saw that. And this is what Amazon said when I went to purchase the nutes

These items are currently unavailable:​

Prescription Blend - Complete Nutrient Kit - Optimized in Medical Gardens for use with Hydroponics, Coco and Soil

No, thank you. Please take me back
Nvm I was able to pull it up on Amazon

187FCB91-3D25-4260-82AA-9333637448AA.png

surprised no one directed you to this :

you don't have to switch nutes but you need to correct what's going on. i'm unsure of the nute sched, but you've got a potassium ask happening and may be a bit heavy on n.

you need to correct for the potassium as it will progress fairly quick.

surprised no one directed you to this :

you don't have to switch nutes but you need to correct what's going on. i'm unsure of the nute sched, but you've got a potassium ask happening and may be a bit heavy on n.

you need to correct for the potassium as it will progress fairly quick.
What’s the steps on correcting that?

the canoeing, tipping, and edging are hallmarks of potassium trouble.

image-jpg.2505891

probably running a wee bit over fed with all the stuff already in the media too. everything you used is a nuted soil, so you're not in complete control of what it is getting and when.

edit :
to recap : not enough potassium, probably too much other stuff you can't remove. it's not a disaster. you can probably ride it to the end.

Back
Top Bottom