Votes: 10 11.4%
  • BS - Nirvana Papaya

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Catfishh - Sour Grape

Votes: 9 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Nug-Month_new.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

Consolidated Entries

Cola Monster - Grand Daddy Purple

December_N_O_T_M_Grand_Daddy_Purple_Nuggets.jpg

December_N_O_T_M_Grand_Daddy_Purple.jpg

Caregiverken - Purple Berry BX

PBBXbuds2.JPG

PBBXbuds.JPG

The General - NY City Diesel

dec_11.JPG

Gittergreen - Purps

009623.JPG

012433.JPG

JokerJohn - Random Bag Seed

nug26.jpg

Smokemupm8 - C99XPR

2012-12-02_11_40_44.jpg

Spring2012 - HighJack Automatic

HPIM3289.JPG

HPIM3288.JPG

Xlr8 - Deadhead Ripper

notm_dec_2012_1.jpg

notm_dec_2012_2.jpg

Vick074 - OG Kush

OG_nug_dec_1.jpg

OG_nug_dec_2.jpg

BS - Nirvana Papaya

IMAG042112.jpg

IMAG04358.jpg

Catfishh - Sour Grape
DSC_0731_edited-1.JPG

Well I'll start this month's contest off with some nugs. of Grand Daddy Purple from my first legal grow back in 2008 in which I used General Hydroponics three part micro, grow, and bloom plus a few other goodies with 1500 ppm of CO2 added to the room every hour on the hour to produce some compact and dense buds come harvest. Good luck and Happy Holidays all!:ganjamon:

December_N_O_T_M_Grand_Daddy_Purple_Nuggets.jpg

December_N_O_T_M_Grand_Daddy_Purple.jpg

Very nice GDP there Cola! :thumb:

This month I am entering My Purple Berry BX grown from seeds (cannaventure seeds)

PBBXbuds2.JPG

PBBXbuds.JPG

Yes Frogsong is my wife. Awesome Prizes 420 folks!! Thank you!

Them some Purdy Nugg's! I like Cola Monster's the most so far. I always seem to associate the purple coloration with mold. So, CaregiverKen, no offense, they look good! Just kinda throw's me at first to see the dark purple leaves. Great amount of red hairs though! I bet it's potent!

Them some Purdy Nugg's! I like Cola Monster's the most so far. I always seem to associate the purple coloration with mold. So, CaregiverKen, no offense, they look good! Just kinda throw's me at first to see the dark purple leaves. Great amount of red hairs though! I bet it's potent!
Purple mold?

The leaves are green...the bud is Purple :)

Here is my entry of the Purps it was vegged indoors and put outside to flower in the cold fall weather.
009623.JPG
012433.JPG

Hey Everyone,
Good to see some nice entries again this month so far!! Going to be a tough one Im thinking:) Well, anyway, I just thought Id enter a pic of one of my C99XPR nugs. This bud has been curing for over a month now and has a great smell to it still and the smoke is alot smoother and more noticeable in taste. This bud weighs 16.7G. The stone is about the same, nice head high, with a bit of body stone.. Ive loved tokin on Cindy, this has been a great overall smoke, and has been my stable weed source for last month and still gets us wrecked:)
GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE - CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE NICE BUDS!!! Take care guys, and make sure to vote for your favourite nug..
Here s my entry for this month..

2012-12-02_11_40_44.jpg

Thanks to everyone @ 420:thumb: Smokemup...

Holy Smokes Cola Monster! This is my second favorite image... but would I reach for these first?

Ya know what? I am going to have to try them all first before I can vote... 420 folks :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is a nug from my own cross: "Deadhead Ripper"

Super resinous with amazing flavor. A mix of the "Chemdawg" taste with hints of lemon, sandlewood and musk. It tastes very similar to the Mazar/Skunk strain aka "Lucy".

I always feel happy, motivated and creative after a few vape hits of the Ripper. It's a really spectacular "up" high that makes colors seem brighter, sounds come across more clearly, and has very little paranoia.

The strongest bud I've grown, smoked or vaped ever. Period. It comes on fairly quickly, but it creeps as well. Just when you think you're at the peak, it levels up a notch - so it's important not to over-do this one, and let it set-in!

Deadhead Ripper is the product of a really great "Deadhead OG" female that I pollinated with a Subcool "Jack the Ripper" male. Even the fan leaves were absolutely covered in trichomes. The stems of the fan leaves were so covered in trichomes that they felt like velcro.

My pride and joy, and to date - the best thing I've grown!

Deadhead Ripper (Deadhead OG x Jack the Ripper)

notm_dec_2012_1.jpg

notm_dec_2012_2.jpg

God damn!!
Some heavy hitters already so far!
Cola Monster and Xlr8, both you guys have some crazy looking entries..
wow

Looks like I gotta dig through the jars tonight for an OG worthy of a "Photoshoot!!!"

man cola you always have the most bestest looking stuff cut&growin.
but X and GG's shots are breath taking hell everyone has the shizznit!
another tuffy again:)

Back
Top Bottom