OG's Nine Strains Under LEDs In Hydro

One day left until I leave for Montego Bay! Tonight at lights on I will change the reservoir and take some pics for you guys. Hopefully it can run by itself for a while. I have a friend stopping by mid week to top up reservoirs with nutrient solution and make sure everything is ok. Poor babies are used two being checked every day, they will be lonely.

Awesome, Are you staying in Mobay? I'm leaving to Jamaica on tuesday. Probably staying in Negril for a few days then I will go to Kingston for the rest of my trip.

But anyhow my only concern with bud washing is that im scared it ruins the flavor or the buds... I mostly grow full of flavor buds like kyle kushman strawberry cough, dna strawberry banana, kc brains mango, dna chocolope (chocolate thai, melon cannalope haze pheno), tga jack the ripper (lemon pheno), tga subcool agent orange, bubblegum, and grapefruit. so you can see that preserving the taste of the strain is what matters most to me not really yield...

I see you grow chocolope also... which pheno do you grow and was the flavor or stronger after bud washing.

Awesome, Are you staying in Mobay? I'm leaving to Jamaica on tuesday. Probably staying in Negril for a few days then I will go to Kingston for the rest of my trip.

But anyhow my only concern with bud washing is that im scared it ruins the flavor or the buds... I mostly grow full of flavor buds like kyle kushman strawberry cough, dna strawberry banana, kc brains mango, dna chocolope (chocolate thai, melon cannalope haze pheno), tga jack the ripper (lemon pheno), tga subcool agent orange, bubblegum, and grapefruit. so you can see that preserving the taste of the strain is what matters most to me not really yield...

I see you grow chocolope also... which pheno do you grow and was the flavor or stronger after bud washing.

That's awesome that your going to Jamaica also.
In my opinion bud washing only brings out the flavour more. Bud washing does not hurt the plants, trichomes or favour in any way at all, in fact it only improves it.

Yes washing improves everything. If you are so sceptical then just wash a branch and try it out.

Did a full nutrient change on both veg and bloom cabinets this morning at 330am. Now I am at the airport boarding soon.

To answer the other question, yes staying in Mobay.

Hey OG looking great in here and wow can I say you are blessed to be able to meet with someone from 420 mag and actually get to discuss your grow live with someone. I only get to talk to everyone on here about my grow and my wife lol. Maybe someday I can find someone who wants to try out their green thumb and I bring them into the growing ring lol. But no one I know has interests in maintaining a garden like I do. So hmm hopefully I'll meet someone on here like you og !

Having a great time in Jamaica. Was picked up at airport by my friend with this:
image8909.jpeg

(It was full and not too stemmy but I forgot to take a pic until I had already rolled a few joints with it.
So far been eating tasty Jamaican food, swimming, fishing etc. No fish caught yet. Only tried about 45 min in middle of hot afternoon. Will try again today.

:smokin::hippy::peace:

I thought you would be amused by the hash ball my dealer had. I didn't buy it just took a picture for you guys. I like smoking joints and the weed here is great and seedless, not like everywhere else In the Caribbean....
image9132.jpeg

Yes we are having a good time and some great weed. Went to swim in the glowing waters one night. Also caught lots of fish and did lots of snorkelling. Just woke up. Will smoke a joint on my patio now. Too bad only two more days until I go home

Back
Top Bottom