Old G New Grow Spring 23 ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro Sponsored Grow

Grew these under her and have Strawberry Milk and Quookies seedling growing now

980C85A7-D633-484E-BE44-127B5AC8B8DF.jpeg

30E96714-30C5-48A0-A4C4-B4638C0682F4.jpeg

Big one looks like it has some Indica in it
Marathon OG kush , best weed I’ve grown so far. Stuff is amazing, not anything you can gro indoors, my whole house stunk . I’m gonna try and gro her outside if i can find a spot where the neighbors won’t smell her, I’m talking straight up skunk. Guy grew 11 ozs in an auto pot with coco , there’s no way I can grow her indoors

Just go to the arts and crafts store and try to find some plastic or silk Hibiscus flowers and when it starts to flower tie them to some bamboo stakes and stick them in amongst the plants.. Google plants that look like marijuana..
Cleome spider flower looks just like cannabis till it flowers, can get 5-6' tall. purple ones are nice

Just go to the arts and crafts store and try to find some plastic or silk Hibiscus flowers and when it starts to flower tie them to some bamboo stakes and stick them in amongst the plants.. Google plants that look like marijuana..
Great idea , will do lol

Heck yeah, do a little landscaping, ever third plant- marijuana
Jonny does the plastic over your greenhouse keep the smell in , my yard , nowhere for a greenhouse but I think I can sneak a plant or 2 in there. I have some good sativa seeds coming I’m gonna Gro inside

6AA520F4-4B9F-4C37-9156-75AFEC686BCD.jpeg

2E67FBB6-6C24-44AA-B428-5392074C1407.jpeg

FC8062F4-0136-42A6-8241-C61B23C0B568.jpeg

5DE11753-FF2A-43A4-86D8-6116452CC42B.jpeg

Beautiful yard G . I think you could sneak 1-2 in there,, are your guests anti weed?? Crikey Looks like you could get 2 greenhouses back there,, no the greenhouse doesn’t keep it contained as you need to vent during flower to keep RH down, we are going to replace that cloudy cover with a clear plastic this year as it blocked out a little to much UV,, I think the plants will do better, squeeze a bit more out of them

Beautiful yard G . I think you could sneak 1-2 in there,, are your guests anti weed?? Crikey Looks like you could get 2 greenhouses back there,, no the greenhouse doesn’t keep it contained as you need to vent during flower to keep RH down, we are going to replace that cloudy cover with a clear plastic this year as it blocked out a little to much UV,, I think the plants will do better, squeeze a bit more out of them
Thank you, neighbors are too close though. I’m gonna plant one plant and see how it goes , hopefully I’ll get away with it. Lol. If I could I’d have a big greenhouse in my yard, that’s the way to really grow, your so lucky you can do that.

Day 3 for my sativa Strawberry Milk and Quookies, this is my 3rd lite . My biggest problem I had with the other lites was the pulleys for height. This lite is very easy to lower and raise , my other lites while functional it was a pain . I also love the different levels of lite , I’m at 75% in veg and it’s perfect, at 100% in flower it really brings the different flavors of the terpenes. I just chopped my hubbabubbahaze and it smells like bubblegum , my other lite’s didn’t bring the flavors out

77A6A5EF-F94A-470A-A7B2-E0A8FDA453D3.jpeg

85386569-BC0F-4654-9F83-BAF2590CEFF0.jpeg

02C7ABE5-73BA-4A55-8A2A-477405E74AF0.jpeg

Legal to purchase not legal to grow, their greedy they want all the tax dollars. Every state allows med card holders to grow basically but not here. I started growing because the dispensary weed was garbage, and it’s 400 an oz .

Greedy bastards, wow $400 oz hear on the island you can get oz of fairly good for $100 delivered to your door, or you can pay $50 a Quarter for the harder hitting smoke, and of course the Shatter, hash and honey oils , And edibles

Canada you can grow 4 plants ,, if Caught with 6 its a fine $$, anything over is a matter put before the courts , if you happen to get a good police officer it can be at his Discretion and may just pull them up and tell you don’t let it happen again.. but that would be a very Rare instance,, and would have to be under 10 plants

Greedy bastards, wow $400 oz hear on the island you can get oz of fairly good for $100 delivered to your door, or you can pay $50 a Quarter for the harder hitting smoke, and of course the Shatter, hash and honey oils , And edibles
There’s guys that deliver here for 225, and it’s decent weed but it’s illegal. There basically going after larger grows in NJ. The weed I grow is much better than anything I got in a dispensary and the harvest way before it’s ready, I got so much larf it wasn’t funny for 65 an 1/8 . There’s some really incredible weed you can grow. I grow mostly autos because I don’t have the room. There getting better with autos theirs some guys getting 15oz yields , I’m not that good of a grower yet

Canada you can grow 4 plants ,, if Caught with 6 its a fine $$, anything over is a matter put before the courts , if you happen to get a good police officer it can be at his Discretion and may just pull them up and tell you don’t let it happen again.. but that would be a very Rare instance,, and would have to be under 10 plants
It’s really gotten insane how cheap weed has gotten. The markets flooded with crap from these huge grows , never thought weed would go corporate

Back
Top Bottom