OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

Hey ya Gramps.

So those lil plants you just put out are they going to flower right away or will they/should they just veg all the way until late summer or fall?

Hey ya Gramps.

So those lil plants you just put out are they going to flower right away or will they/should they just veg all the way until late summer or fall?

Hi Jimmy, they will be in the first day of flower in the morning, I vegged them 4 weeks inside. Ought to be fun Lemon Skunk has 4 different phenotypes. Wheee!

Sorry left out a shot of the Lemon Skunks.

DSCN10972.JPG

I'm having a sale on all vital organs (maybe mine) if anyone is interested... It will help send me and my kids...and wife to see UNK-O for a fabulous 4 days and 20 nights.

Just send me Kash and or Aluminium Cans or broken gold chainz..for recyclables. :Namaste:

Brother, I would ask QueenTokelove.......she has shown some interest! :love:

So because you are so close to equator does stuff just flower there basically anytime its not middle of summer gramps?

It stays pretty much 12 - 12 year round. So.....any time you want to throw a seed out, you can.:high-five:

But we do have storms....another one for the next two days.:scratchinghead:

It stays pretty much 12 - 12 year round. So.....any time you want to throw a seed out, you can.:high-five:

But we do have storms....another one for the next two days.:scratchinghead:

So basically gotta grow Sativas, or start plants indoors, or be satisfied with 1 footers?

So basically gotta grow Sativas, or start plants indoors, or be satisfied with 1 footers?

I guess you could look a it that way. In fact that's why I have a tent.....to veg in. Then put them out.
I put these out now because they should finish right after the one's that are flowering now. At least that's the plan.
:ganjamon:

theres plants been grown here fully outdoors that reach over 6 ft
sun during summer is just over 14 hrs
other than that its nearly 12-12 the rest of the year
can actually go down to 11 at the lowest just off the top of my head when i see the sun rise in the am in the summer and what time it sets
and same during winter cause i am up during sunrise and sunset most of the year.

OMM

It is good to see your Dr. is on it. We need you in good health because we are selfish and want you here... your light is too bright to just go out, start planning :cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM

It is good to see your Dr. is on it. We need you in good health because we are selfish and want you here... your light is too bright to just go out, start planning :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Buckshot...very nice thing to say. Well. I'm not planing on going any where Buckshot. Once we do what Jo wants to do, I'll be back full force. At least that's the plan. Right now it's play it by ear. Speaking of Jo, she has a lawyer drawing up all the papers she needs to prove that she is a citizen. That whole thing is crazy anyway. She can't get an ID cad or a Driver's license without proof. :thedoubletake:

sure do like the new additions to the garden! your going to need a mess of jars.
and good morning OMM!
also what Buck and Beemer and Sissco said:):circle-of-love:

sure do like the new additions to the garden! your going to need a mess of jars.
and good morning OMM!
also what Buck and Beemer and Sissco said:):circle-of-love:

Morning Mr. fish cake. . Thank you sir, it's a good indication of how greedy I am. This thing about not growing for a while is getting to me I guess. Got a bunch of glass ready and another case of jars out back. Hope I need more!
Have a really good day fishy.
:high-five:

insider trading tip!!
buy stock in the Mason Jar Company

Back
Top Bottom