OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

ODD hours is just a smokers thing i believe! Got a new job and i dont have to wake untill 5 in the afternoon now. Thats a smokers dream!!

ODD hours is just a smokers thing i believe! Got a new job and i dont have to wake untill 5 in the afternoon now. Thats a smokers dream!!

All Right! Way to go. Perfect for us late night guys and girls. Puff! :passitleft:

good weed my friend. that black angel is going to be some Brown Sugar:)looks like a black girl should yea yea yea wooo

good weed my friend. that black angel is going to be some Brown Sugar:)looks like a black girl should yea yea yea wooo

good weed to you too fishy and everyone else. She is supposed to be really strong.....I'm hoping she is. Just about out of Medi-Bomb1. Inhaling a bit of PE this morning. Here have some :passitleft:

I'm liking this....and that is all I'm gonna say about that....wonders if Fishy has dated black women in his past....
I have and I liked it:) matter of fact I likes all kinds of girls...all kinds:circle-of-love:

When I busted my last alarm clock, the days got at least one hour longer. Reset happens after an odd nap, and I have to look at computer to see the time & day. Doesn't display the year :hmmmm:

I tend to be ultra cranky all day if I have an alarm wake me up.

I wish I could say that, well not about the girls but the all kinds part. I have yet to date a white guy though I always wanted to.
OK what year was I born?:)

Back
Top Bottom