OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Unreal for sure 128 days and still going, maybe we ought to call her the energizer bunny. Must be the Island weather.
She might reward you with an incredible high, or a deep sleep. Hibernation station.

Glad you at least got a few more amber's from her. Getting there, slowly but surly, great job

Hi sonzor Checked again today and I saw even more amber, so she's coming around. Thanks for stopping by, always good to see you.:grinjoint:

G'day me ole china,
WOW I cant wait to see what you've got lined up. Sounds interesting.:grinjoint:

G'day to you my friend groover. It's not that different from what we do here, just an additional way to do it. How' that for double talk? :rofl:

What did you say in MOM? I only saw one post from you. They did close it for a while. It's locked down for the night and said that they removed a few posts. There are some interesting questions being asked. I think they may change a few things. Who Knows? :peace:

too late OMM, I retired at 55. heheh I feel your pain, so to speak. Hmmmm got me curious now, gotta be something pretty unique. I love surprises.
Don't make us wait too long, I might need to steal,,, I mean borrow, an idea or two, heheh. I was wondering why we hadn't seen your next round of plants yet.

Oh! No! Mmmmick You do feel the pain and it's going to get worse. Hawaii has increased taxes on things we weren't taxed on before. State is way broke. Laying off teachers and many other things. So it goes. :smokin:

Unique is a good way to put it. Nothing earth shaking, just different. :peace:

Joaaaaannnnnaaaaa...... I...... love you... your the one ...one for me. Sorry that damn Lionel Ritchie song is stuck in my head. Let that girl be damn it! She has as much right to piss you off as the real one does.. lol you aint trying to off her too are ya. Go Jo! GO!
:biglaugh:

:rofl::rofl: sisco your just too funny. I keep hearing a song from the 50s
called Joanne. It's the real ones favorite song.:popcorn:
I hate those days when they both piss me off.:rofl:

Unreal for sure 128 days and still going, maybe we ought to call her the energizer bunny. Must be the Island weather.
She might reward you with an incredible high, or a deep sleep. Hibernation station.

Hi Xcit420 I so hope your right :grinjoint: A high from heaven :ganjamon:

She does remind me of the energizer bunny. She does have some furry tails.:peace:

Hello OMM, sorry to be away so long.
I can't believe that girl is still going i guess we never found the bottle of 'Bloom Now B*tch' lol
Love ya brother, and wishing you all the best!

No problem WingMan As you can see you haven't missed much.
I was out talking to her today with garden shears in my hand. Don't think it even phased her.:grinjoint:

I was out talking to her today with garden shears in my hand. Don't think it even phased her.:grinjoint:

Classic, they never know how close they come but give it time. When she does give it up I'm sure the buds will be Top Shelf! Groover is a funny guy he head me in stitches. I always like hanging with you I love the International community all the best people, smoke, and food.

G'day to you my friend groover. It's not that different from what we do here, just an additional way to do it. How' that for double talk? :rofl: I still wanna know. It's a nice little surprise:grinjoint:

What did you say in MOM? I only saw one post from you. They did close it for a while. It's locked down for the night and said that they removed a few posts. There are some interesting questions being asked. I think they may change a few things. Who Knows? :peace:
Thats all I said Brother. I haven't had any posts removed since the one on your thread about the brain melters:rofl:
I have a few nice PM's from supportive members and no negative ones so far.:peace:

Classic, they never know how close they come but give it time. When she does give it up I'm sure the buds will be Top Shelf! Groover is a funny guy he head me in stitches. I always like hanging with you I love the International community all the best people, smoke, and food.

WingMan I hope your right, if she comes close to her sister, I will be in bud heaven.:surf::surf:
groover has such a great take on things, its always a pleasure when he drops by. :grinjoint:
In fact its a pleasure when you or any of the good folks that visit here come by. I think now that your growing with a journal, you'll find its the people that make journals good. Growing is a slow process at best, but its the people who really make me feel so good about what I'm doing. Not only is the hints and help they give great, but its them as people I love. Like granny420 has said, it's my great big 420 family I love. :peace:

Thats all I said Brother. I haven't had any posts removed since the one on your thread about the brain melters:rofl:
I have a few nice PM's from supportive members and no negative ones so far.:peace:

Hummmmm so it wasn't you mate. Someone must have said something for them to close it for a night. Guess someone didn't like the rooster's in the hen house.:thedoubletake: Drama.:smokin:

I really didn't think it was you groover You love 420 as much as any of us. :peace::peace:

WingMan I hope your right, if she comes close to her sister, I will be in bud heaven.:surf::surf:
groover has such a great take on things, its always a pleasure when he drops by. :grinjoint:
In fact its a pleasure when you or any of the good folks that visit here come by. I think now that your growing with a journal, you'll find its the people that make journals good. Growing is a slow process at best, but its the people who really make me feel so good about what I'm doing. Not only is the hints and help they give great, but its them as people I love. Like granny420 has said, it's my great big 420 family I love. :peace:
You're in my head again OMM. Stop it:rofl: I love the people here and since becoming a member it really has helped my depression no end. For that I could not be more greatful:allgood::peace:

Speaking of good food,last night I made rack of lamb crusted with a pinenut and rosemary crumb. It was soooooo good. I'm a bit of a dab hand in the kitchen.
There's been talk of a 2oz budcake when I get a good harvest. I've made it before and seen 1 small piece put the hardest of hardcore smokers on their arse.:peace:

Hummmmm so it wasn't you mate. Someone must have said something for them to close it for a night. Guess someone didn't like the rooster's in the hen house.:thedoubletake: Drama.:smokin:

I really didn't think it was you groover You love 420 as much as any of us. :peace::peace:

Speaking of good food,last night I made rack of lamb crusted with a pinenut and rosemary crumb. It was soooooo good. I'm a bit of a dab hand in the kitchen.
There's been talk of a 2oz budcake when I get a good harvest. I've made it before and seen 1 small piece put the hardest of hardcore smokers on their arse.:peace:

groover That sounds so good. I love lamb. I also did/do most most of the cooking. 2 out of my three wives couldn't cook a lick. :rofl:

2oz? It should put you on the floor. Maybe when I get a large stockpile of buds. I will try it. Last time I had any brownies I had to stay some what together because we were making hash the old fashion way.
I had told everyone not to come over that night because I wouldn't be there.
I was hoping to make the hash in private with the guys that were donating the two pounds of bud. Like I said it was the stone age way of making hash.
A pot on top of a pot of boiling alcohol over a gas burner. Craziness.

By 8 pm every friend I had and some other folks I didn't know were there to party. :smokin: So much for privacy. So we donated some of the bud and made brownies. After about an hour they were all wasted and silent, so we did get the hash made and divided it as we had planned. Psychedelic and good. :grinjoint:

groover That sounds so good. I love lamb. I also did/do most most of the cooking. 2 out of my three wives couldn't cook a lick. :rofl:

2oz? It should put you on the floor. Maybe when I get a large stockpile of buds. I will try it. Last time I had any brownies I had to stay some what together because we were making hash the old fashion way.
I had told everyone not to come over that night because I wouldn't be there.
I was hoping to make the hash in private with the guys that were donating the two pounds of bud. Like I said it was the stone age way of making hash.
A pot on top of a pot of boiling alcohol over a gas burner. Craziness.

By 8 pm every friend I had and some other folks I didn't know were there to party. :smokin: So much for privacy. So we donated some of the bud and made brownies. After about an hour they were all wasted and silent, so we did get the hash made and divided it as we had planned. Psychedelic and good. :grinjoint:
It begs the question. Why did you marry em:rofl: If they cant cook they must be funny,intelligent and good in the sack:rofl:
I know what you mean about the hash. I've got a single electric hotplate around somewhere to avoid alcohol fires.:grinjoint::peace:

It begs the question. Why did you marry em:rofl: If they cant cook they must be funny,intelligent and good in the sack:rofl:
I know what you mean about the hash. I've got a single electric hotplate around somewhere to avoid alcohol fires.:grinjoint::peace:

Damn Groover Well to be honest.......
One.....I got number one pregnant and it was a long time ago and the morals of the day were different, so I did what was considered honorable and married her.
She could cook. :peace: I was 19.

Two.... She was 21 and a drop dead blond. With a body that wouldn't quit and she was a little nuts. She used to say "I would never join a group if they would let me be a member".??? She ran off with my best friend after 5 years. That hurt! Was a great 5 years while it lasted. We didn't have any kids because she said she would probably kill them. :ganjamon: She lives in Napa, Cali now by herself a total hopeless alcoholic.:smokin:

Three.....I really don't know what I was thinking.:smokin:

Damn I should have thought of a hot plate. :peace:

Damn Groover Well to be honest.......
One.....I got number one pregnant and it was a long time ago and the morals of the day were different, so I did what was considered honorable and married her.
She could cook. :peace: I was 19.

Two.... She was 21 and a drop dead blond. With a body that wouldn't quit and she was a little nuts. She used to say "I would never join a group if they would let me be a member".??? She ran off with my best friend after 5 years. That hurt! Was a great 5 years while it lasted. We didn't have any kids because she said she would probably kill them. :ganjamon: She lives in Napa, Cali now by herself a total hopeless alcoholic.:smokin:

Three.....I really don't know what I was thinking.:smokin:

Damn I should have thought of a hot plate. :peace:

Why are the crazy ones so much fun yet so much trouble?:rofl:
Reminds me of that ole joke: My girlfriend ran off with my best mate. Gee I miss HIM.:rofl: Napa's wine country isnt it:rofl: Ahhhh women mate. Can't live with em. Can't shoot em.:rofl::peace:

Back
Top Bottom