OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Day 88 of Bloom

Over night young Rose and Mary just rewarded me with right at 50% amber. Soooooo They were given the guillotine today. Chopped them into little pieces:grinjoint:

Rose_and_Mary1.JPG

Rose and Mary Naked :popcorn:
cut7.JPG

Tried to get a shot of the pot showing the amount of soil that they never used. Their root ball wasn't tight, but they had stopped spreading roots.
They were re potted three times. I think some how they just stopped looking for more space in they're pot. I really don't know. :smokin:

pot8.JPG

Here's both two plants before trim.:cheer: Even tho I flushed them yesterday. They're stems were hollow and dry???

before_trim.JPG

Here's my scale zeroed in.
scale.JPG

I was a bit pressed for time and stupidly piled all the buds together, I know some of you cringe at that. When I realized it, it was too late.:smokin:

trimed_scale.JPG

As you can see they weighed 157 grams. :cheer:

dry_box1.JPG

I ran out of clips to hang with, thought I had plenty. There are three rows of wire, but it's hard to see.
Rose and Mary did OK for me as far as I am concerned. Happy Happy. :peace::ganjamon::peace:

Taste, smoke report and dry weight coming as soon as they dry.

Over all a very exciting day for OMM. :clap::clap::clap::ganjamon::clap::clap::clap:

What a great X-mas it must be for you... Great seeing your first haul my man!

I'm happy for you and am smoking a lil bud to your name tonight. Can't wait for the smoke report, I'm sure your dry weight will be on the normal side but for that 50% amber bud you won't be needing too much... right?

Take care my man, you need to cut up another x soon so keep your strength.:peace::peace::nicethread:

Hi OMM and others-

Man I got to this thread late, but its made for a great 2 hrs catching up. And the ending is Supreme!! BIG CONGRATS !!!! :cheer: All the way from the First day and hurt ribs, to the Pink Praying Mantis (which btw would be a cool name of the first strain you name), to the trips inside and out, LED bulbs, Tsunamis, Power Outages - wholly crap what a ride! And pics all the way! All I can do is say BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS !!!! And I'm soooooo glad to see you've got great lookin' buds to reward your efforts (and those of all these kind folks who helped).

I'm subscribed now that's for sure! Happy Holidays and Enjoy !!!

P.S. - Looks like some of those stems might be long enough to use as a straw. I like to drink a celebratory beer through a stem straw - tastes cool and its like having a drink with the girls.

Welcome to the history of OMM:grinjoint: Thanks for reading the whole thing.;) Damn ribs are still a slight pain. Seems so long ago since this started, but to tell the truth, I have loved it all the way through. Needless to say, without all of the great help I have gotten I would never have made it. The people of 420 are great! What a learning experience I have had. :cheer:

Since you have read it all, you've probably know that the friends I've made has been the real payoff for me. An old fart like me, having so much fun with folks I've met here is really valuable to me. I feel alive again. :surf:

Welcome aboard my new friend. :grinjoint:
There's still two more plants to go, so its not over yet. ;);)

I love your idea of drinking with the girls. :peace::rofl::rofl:

Happy Holidays to you too. :xmas:

I love your idea of naming my first strain after Pinky.:thanks:

Nice harvest my brother!

Can't wait for the smoke report :grinjoint:

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!

Thanks Sun You have helped me to get to this point and I thank you.
Just reading your grows has helped me to no end. I use them for reference. hehe.

May all you Suns have a great Holiday Season.:xmas:

Santa brought you some amber hey bro???
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Damn that looks like some real nice fruit. Hope the drying faeries aren't too thirsty for you mate.
I'm having a greay Xmas hope you are too.

Hey sisco I thought you were out partying. OH! thats right just stealthy. :grinjoint:

I will fire one up for you too tonight Buddy.

Your right, 50% amber shouldn't take much for OMM.

I did it man, I did it!:cheer:

Santa brought you some amber hey bro???
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Damn that looks like some real nice fruit. Hope the drying faeries aren't too thirsty for you mate.
I'm having a greay Xmas hope you are too.

Hi groover yep, a great Xmas for me and it's still 3 hours away. Glad you survived Xmas eve Mate and with gray booty too.:grinjoint:
Take a nice long holiday, so you will be fresh for your job ahead.
Getting everything finalized and pumping new plants out soon.:ganjamon:

Merry Xmas OMM. Seems we're always waiting on females of one kind or another aren't we. They sure are worth it most times tho. :0)

Don't get too crazy over the holidays and keep your picture out of the papers. lol

Have a great one. C'ya l8r :peace:

Merry Xmas OMM. Seems we're always waiting on females of one kind or another aren't we. They sure are worth it most times tho. :0)

Don't get too crazy over the holidays and keep your picture out of the papers. lol

Have a great one. C'ya l8r :peace:

Hey LabRat that is one of the great truths of mankind :clap::rofl::clap:

I just roll with papers, not appear in them. Uhhh so far.:peace:

Your makin me want to spring for some nice strains next go round! And move to the islands...

Come on over OBX It's kind strange for mmj. All the islands have different amounts you can grow, course if your just growing the sky's the limit. I've got some Hawaiian Snow that I'm trying to get going right now, It's made for Hawaii, so it should grow like crazy. Your set up has still got my mind on tilt. It seems impossible, yet your doing it.:grinjoint:

That was windy of me, all I wanted to say is "Come on over". :surf::surf:

Hey OMM! Ya, stealthy! I almost got busted today with my male plant, I forgot I had it on the dining room table cause I was collecting pollen from it early that morning. I snuck it right by my Mother in law and put it in my room till they left to there other kids house.

I'll be back full throttle tomorrow. Take care and I'll be seeing ya.

Hey OMM! Ya, stealthy! I almost got busted today with my male plant, I forgot I had it on the dining room table cause I was collecting pollen from it early that morning. I snuck it right by my Mother in law and put it in my room till they left to there other kids house.

I'll be back full throttle tomorrow. Take care and I'll be seeing ya.

sisco You did the right thing, sometimes if you act like you're doing your regular stuff, nobody even notices.:grinjoint:
Although I would have loved being there to see your eyes when you saw it on the table.:rofl:

See you tomorrow. :peace:

Congrats OMM! A very nice harvest with more to come. Keep up the good work. I am also eager to hear the smoke report and even more eager to see your snow grow.

Thanks PotPie I think another one will be chopped tomorrow, I under estimated what I needed to have on hand. I'll be out looking for more clips and bigger boxes. May have to get another snow seed, this one is not cooperating with me.;)

When I get to the curing stage, I'll post a smoke report and all the details. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom