OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Wow it was great to "see" you!! And you sound a lot better than I thought you would... are you just in it for the nurses? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rock On
:allgood:
OMM

OldMan, i don't have to tell you how we feel about you. Your self-appointed grand daughter sends all her love.

Sonic, just simply tell him; if ever there's been anyone to embody the true spirit of this great place we call home its been him! He been an inspiration to so many of us and somebody who we all feel proud to have known, even if it was only fleetingly and in cyber land. He brought joy to us all and my life's genuinely richer for his swift but telling presence in it! Wish we'd gotten to meet up as id hoped.
Simply know your loved by so many and all our thoughts and prayers are with you and Jo, may peace find you on your own stubborn terms my friend!

:high-five:Thanks L.A. you said what I feel :thumb:
Padmavati said tell Jim we will certainly we are all connected so we will meet up up one day Free of pain and burdens ,, Love you Soldier :Namaste:

Pop's just putting tis out there, I ain't much for social networks and such, but you have ALOT of REAL friends here. I want to say I'm getting alittle worried Pop's. You better be hanging tough. Like I said before us Razorbacks don't lay down and lick our nuts, even if we wish. Sorry Ladies. But me and Miss J was just talking of ya. And we both send our best My Friend.............. Keepem Green

Hay OMM! I stopped in to see what your latest escapade would be...and dang, I feel pretty sad right now.

On the other hand, you brightened so many lives on this site alone... you are the essence of paying it forward, brother! Energy can't be destroyed, and every one you touched has some of yours, whether we want it or not, lol! I'm going to do my best to keep passing you around. From one old geezer to another, I love you, man, thanks!

Horse

PS I'll always keep an Airpot going for you!

good news guys he was discharged and is back home
he still sounds out of it but hes home :circle-of-love:

I found out when I went to go visit him tonight :rofl:
ill still stop by his house and make sure he gets all your well wishes since hes still getting trouble with figuring out
how to get around his computer

Some flowers for you my friend
DSC_016025.JPG
DSC_016118.JPG
:ganjamon:
All our love OMM amazingly I think we feel lots better reading Cronics last post :hug::hug::geek:

:partyboy:

:phew:

:roorrip:

I am so glad to hear it! Tell him to rest, we'll be here when he's ready! :green_heart:

good news guys he was discharged and is back home
he still sounds out of it but hes home :circle-of-love:

I found out when I went to go visit him tonight :rofl:
ill still stop by his house and make sure he gets all your well wishes since hes still getting trouble with figuring out
how to get around his computer

Back
Top Bottom