Organic Grow - Indoor Growlab Tent-Platinum Bubba

My understanding is that you wanna clip the branches that will need more side growth to fill up your screen clipping the end will force side growth I think I understood that right so if you have a gap in your screen between branches Clip the ends then weave the side growth through the screen to fill up the gaps if this isn't right anyone pls correct me

That's a good question.

You can top/FIM as many times as you like until the screen is filled. Let the new branch grew a few nodes before topping/FIMing again. The hormone will get used up by the nearest node first, new branch will form there and they will in haste. Pull any that grew through the screen down and under the screen and position them towards an empty spot. It is important to keep the side branches under until the screen is filled or you'll get uneven tops. When the branch about to reach a dead end (the edge of the screen) no topping is needed. Only allow branches to grow through the screen once the entire screen is filled.

This method will have your screen filled up within 2 weeks. High nitrogen diet is required, and plants grow best under 18/6. Try this on a few plants while leaving the rest without topping/FIMing. You'll noticed a difference.

Hey guys new update on the ladies following BLUE PLANET'S FEEDING SCHEDULE enjoy and the screen is built just have to make my squares now lol
010425.JPG
004639.JPG
002706.JPG
007532.JPG
009450.JPG

Not early, just right timing. I like the pvc frame. Interested to see how the screen is put together. The first one I made was wood frame with chicken wires. Next one will be in pvc for easy construction still searching for the easy method for placing in the screen securely on the pvc...

Not early, just right timing. I like the pvc frame. Interested to see how the screen is put together. The first one I made was wood frame with chicken wires. Next one will be in pvc for easy construction still searching for the easy method for placing in the screen securely on the pvc...
zip ties, super-cheap at Harbor Freight

I just used basic knots I learned while being deployed and measured out the length and what my squares were going to be worked out great I finished everything today for it and checked on the ladies just a few minutes ago and are already showing growth pushing on the lower nodes cant wait for about a week :yahoo::thanks:

I find that topping/FIM early is the best for Scrog'ing, because from "top" or lead branches you get better side branching than from a tall plant that has to be bent over and trained, just remove the growth that doesn't get good air and light penetration.

I agree Sisco I've already started the process a couple of days ago and have already showed side growth I'm going to add the Silica blast to BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS just for stress measures on this damn heat! not including this massive power outage we just had yesterday with no power for 9hrs : (

Back
Top Bottom