Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

Good to know you liked it Doob! I need more room!!
Well like I said I’m not the best judge, especially since I grew it, I think it’s awesome. That’s one of the reasons I’m so excited about Sue’s visit, she can tell me how awesome it really is. ;)

I do recommend it, although like the Nukehead it’s a “secret”, it has solid genetics for sure. It always was the first clone to root, and matured very early for a Sativa. My guess is it’s a Mexican Sativa crossed with Blueberry. I‘ve tossed a lot of bad decisions at them and got good buds out.

@Van Stank Here are a couple pics of the Dr. Atomic NL with the weird leaf growing from the center.

And a couple more pics of a very familiar BCP clone that will get new shoes tonight.

Harvesting the 2 Mandarin Cookies tonight since I need more room in the veg area.
The GDPupil and Warbird will be due for harvest somewhere around Memorial Day and the start of June.
Then I will move the rest of the Veg plants to flower and work on the BCP, 9 lb hammer and Pugsbreath Serena cut. @TheGreenYeti

Things are looking good and that sounds good bud! How is the Hammer moving along for you? My cut I took at the same time is almost ready to flower. Look forward to seeing the serena cut as well bud.

Hey @TheGreenYeti ,

The clone you gave me is pulling out of the minor issues she was having and looking pretty good. I will end up cloning her before making any moves with her. Same for the BCP & Serena cut. When the clones root, there is one for you of course.

The fellow growmie who supplied the Serena cut sent me two this time and they are both looking good. I will get some pics when I put them in new shoes tomorrow night.

Hey @TheGreenYeti ,

The clone you gave me is pulling out of the minor issues she was having and looking pretty good. I will end up cloning her before making any moves with her. Same for the BCP & Serena cut. When the clones root, there is one for you of course.

The fellow growmie who supplied the Serena cut sent me two this time and they are both looking good. I will get some pics when I put them in new shoes tomorrow night.
Shitty about the issues bud. I am glad it is working its way out of them. I tried to get you a picture of the one I took for myself at the same time. i topped it pretty early this time and it is wider than it is tall. She gets lanky and tall so just make sure you take that into consideration when you flip her. She likes a lot of water. I have had her drop a lot of leaves after mid flower both rounds and I think it is due to water. I usually water every 3 days in flower and I am having to water her every 2 days even 8.5 weeks in!

Shitty about the issues bud. I am glad it is working its way out of them. I tried to get you a picture of the one I took for myself at the same time. i topped it pretty early this time and it is wider than it is tall. She gets lanky and tall so just make sure you take that into consideration when you flip her. She likes a lot of water. I have had her drop a lot of leaves after mid flower both rounds and I think it is due to water. I usually water every 3 days in flower and I am having to water her every 2 days even 8.5 weeks in!

The issues were very minor, looked like a couple of leaves started to decay, but pulled through. The 1st Serena cut as you know did this on a larger scale and didn't make it. I think it was just too wet when put into the clone shipper, he did tell me he decided to mist the clone before sending.

The next few plants I flower out will not be getting any training.
I have 2, I am not sure of sex yet even though they should be showing. The PanJam did show female preflowers, but still treating her the same.

I want to see the stretch on them and how they act/respond naturally. I will however take some clones first and trim out a few larger leaves so light can get to the lowers.

Panjam & TheDungeon will be the first two in the flower tent. If I feel confident enough they won't blow up before the Warbird and GDpupil are done, I will also add the Strawberry Glue. I am thinking the Strawberry Glue may be a male.

The NL & IC91 will follow once the WB and GDPupil are harvested

Nice you have it all planned out. Lets see how close to the plan you can stick. I am getting to where waiting to see the sex is getting to take too much time. I have two MAC males hanging around that I have to decide to either run, gift out or kill off. I dont really have any where to flower them without messing my flower runs up so they may end up getting the ax. Too bad too cuz they are both decent from what I have seen.

I am glad the issues were not awful. I moistened the soil a day or so before I shipped and did not spray her because I thought that would be too much. Good to know in the future though. If I could count on them arriving as fast as tehy are supposed to I would have let it be even a little drier.

Nice you have it all planned out. Lets see how close to the plan you can stick. I am getting to where waiting to see the sex is getting to take too much time. I have two MAC males hanging around that I have to decide to either run, gift out or kill off. I dont really have any where to flower them without messing my flower runs up so they may end up getting the ax. Too bad too cuz they are both decent from what I have seen.

I am glad the issues were not awful. I moistened the soil a day or so before I shipped and did not spray her because I thought that would be too much. Good to know in the future though. If I could count on them arriving as fast as tehy are supposed to I would have let it be even a little drier.

Regarding the one you sent, i think it was more due to how long it took to get here. Was like 5 days or something.
I was amazed how quick the last package I sent you took, was like two days. Was for all three packages I sent that day, but was tax day too, so maybe they were moving things quicker due to that.

Well....I'm way late to the party, but I was wandering aimlessly this morning and found myself here! Back in March... I guess...damn time machine blipped again

Better late than to have missed this glorious display altogether.

M'lord.... 1ml per gallon of soil? Is that the standard you use for all of your charges, or just this one? I ask because I tend to use closer to 0.6 - 0.7 ml per gallon. Just curious and getting the feel for how others scale their nutrient additions.

Better late than to have missed this glorious display altogether.

M'lord.... 1ml per gallon of soil? Is that the standard you use for all of your charges, or just this one? I ask because I tend to use closer to 0.6 - 0.7 ml per gallon. Just curious and getting the feel for how others scale their nutrient additions.

Last journal I did 2ml per gallon, this time 1 ml.
But this time is also 2nd run soil

I typically start out at flip in a 10 gallon pot with 15 ml transplant and 1 ml tea. I'll stay at that strength through the CAT, sometimes the 2nd CAT will be 20 ml. After the CAT's I up to 2 ml/gal of soil with a super drench thrown in there. I don't see much difference going up from there. It won't hurt them I just don't go beyond 2 ml/gal soil anymore unless it's a super drench.

Back
Top Bottom