Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Were off and running! Gongrats on your babies my friend. May they burst forth with vigor and grow like an Oak! (Just a bit quicker lol)

Thank you kind Sir Light :) Am I right in saying that once I pot them (1-2 cm deep in coco) that I should just keep the coco damp with no NUTES ? Also, no run off required? :Namaste: :wood:

Yes pot them sir. I pot when root is just visable. Less of it to hurt that way.
Congrats mate good news. Don't wacky all ur hps on either. Whilst there young I'd recomend just one and personally whilst there under the medium I'd just have a cfl above them

Cheers matey :) I'm waiting for my son to come round at 5:30 before "we" pot em......Father + Son shared hobby has NEVER been this interesting before. The plan, as you rightly say, is to put em under 1 light initially. I don't have cfls so the hps will be about 45" above them initially. Should I time it for 18/6 already or leave it on 24? :)

Just here to keep a close eye on you OZ lol :geek:

So, now you're a FED ? :rofl: lol. Welcome my friend, please feel free to join in the fun....just keep ya mits of Gert :)

Hey buddy ol pal ol friend, how do i get my journal posted. LA said you know how and sent me your way :)

Hey Steve. Here's a message I got from 420 admin when I requested help. I'd already set mine up (wrongly as it happens) lol

I will assume that you know how to navigate on the site. If you have any troubles or can't find something - please point this out to me and I can get you some additional help.

So your first step is to navigate to the Journals in Progress section of the website. To make this easy to find, simply follow this link: Journals in Progress

Once there, in the upper left hand corner of the screen, you will see a black button with the text "Post New Thread" - select this button. You should be taken to a new window where you can start a new thread.

At this point, there will be two sections. The first is called "Title" and the second will look like an editing window. You simply type in "Oz's First Grow, Pyramid..." in the title section. Use the editing window for the first post of the journal.

When you are satisfied, choose the "Submit New Thread" button at the lower right hand corner of the editing window. If you want to ensure that everything looks great before submitting - use the "Preview Post" button first - this will give you a preview of what the first Journal Post will look like.

Once you submit the new thread, you will have created a new journal with the appropriate title.

Good luck, and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Do ozz and dirty stevi no each other hmmmm

Yeah dude......he's my older, uglier American cousin:rofl: Sorry Steve, can't resist the bait Alex dangles lol

Oooh! luck at you all technical all of a sudden lol. It seems you can teach an old dog new tricks, he he! Its a better explanation than the one I gave you the other day anyway lol.

I actually asked 420 for help in the morning. By the time I got their reply I had a "functional" tag working (God knows how I did it though lol) But hey, the info is now here for all to see. How's the gorgeous Gert today ohhhh wise one? :)

Hi Jay. Welcome aboard mate. :welcome: Thanks for the positive comments too. LONG way to go and I think it'll be a fun journeyfor all involved :)
Glad you like the "quips" :) I've been very lucky in befriending some awesome guys who are both very helpful AND skillful. I think that's true of pretty much the whole 420 community. It's a great site and I love being part of it

Hi Jay. Welcome aboard mate. :welcome: Thanks for the positive comments too. LONG way to go and I think it'll be a fun journeyfor all involved :)
Glad you like the "quips" :) I've been very lucky in befriending some awesome guys who are both very helpful AND skillful. I think that's true of pretty much the whole 420 community. It's a great site and I love being part of it

Thank you...glad to be here...you will have great time...the journey is all the fun...I agree this site is amazing

Good weed to you :thumb:

Ok guys....Quick update. It's now 48hrs since I introduced the beans to the water. And 36hrs since I put them in their towels to chill out and grow. I've just taken a quick peep and all 10 have roots :) 2 are over 10mm long and 1 even appears to have sprouted (but that's probably my shite eyesight) lol. Ok, dilemma time....my son wants to be here throughout the journey and witness EVERY stage and I want that too but......will it adversely effect the girls if leave them unpotted for another 3.5hrs?????

Back
Top Bottom