PB's Persistent Pot Condo: Established 2019

Tending a few flocks these days...it is a challenge! In the condo more is not always merrier though you guys, details get missed when this happens. I should have not started or gotten rid of a large amount of these...I don't think I'm a total horder or entirely obssesive but those two brain traits in a medium size combo deal along with who knows what other crazy...I can't bring myself to stop making them!

Tending a few flocks these days...it is a challenge! In the condo more is not always merrier though you guys, details get missed when this happens. I should have not started or gotten rid of a large amount of these...I don't think I'm a total horder or entirely obssesive but those two brain traits in a medium size combo deal along with who knows what other crazy...I can't bring myself to stop making them!
:popcorn:

Addicted to growing I love it . Keep up the great work!

This is the original one room shack. We gonna pack em in like old times but with a few more tops and see what happens. cHeers pot mom's and dad's happy Monday! :yahoo:
IMG_20201019_155448233_HDR.jpg

My new phone wallpaper. Hoooh Wee! It STAnks in here! Thanks yous guys and girls you made me a good grower. It's a valuable skill! CHeers, have a great day! :yahoo:

IMG_20201203_102316248.jpg

I did it again dangit! I have to just say no. These things are guaranteed to be about as stable as plutonium, but the weed is so good!

IMG_20201213_234408042.jpg

Whew I been afk for a while haven't I? All's well at PBPC. Logistics these days, what to grow where? Over production of starting materials is still a issue...hope everyone is doing great in 2021! CHeers! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom