Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

They always hit that spot where they NEED some food,,, yet no roots to fulfill that need.. So they start drinking up the reserves in the greenery of the leafage.. Then once the roots pop,,, she go ah and she'll rocket off.

BTW did I read 12/12 for clones? Or I have too much/not enough?

Hey some of the BEST weed I ever grew were freebies............ And ain't shame to say,,, times freebies are enough to trigger my genetic addictions and I need a fix?
The clones are on 18/6, fingers crossed!

Just checked the cuttings and have CD #1 showing a root growing from the side of the rapid footer plug. Pics tomorrow, hope there's more plants showing roots tomorrow.

Just checked the cuttings and have CD #1 showing a root growing from the side of the rapid footer plug. Pics tomorrow, hope there's more plants showing roots tomorrow.
Roots I wanna see :popcorn::popcorn:

Things are looking good Penny. Did you move away from the Dewey Mister cloning buckets? If so can I ask what prompted that? I like mine fairly good but I’m not doing much clones as I’m still working autos.

Cheers!

Once you see that first root the rest shoot out like crazy. I do my cuttings in red solo cups so the roots have a lot more soil to push through until I finally see them. I hope you see roots on all the babies in the next couple days.

I've never done anything short of 24/7 myself. I can't see where it wood makes alot of difference. Might be a good thing for peoples dealing with heat during peak temp hours? Or peoples cloning in the veg tent?

Funny I veg with the door open to my veg tent, even with lights on a 20/4 schedule.
I do know that's not a proper way to veg a plant and if my mentor was here,, he'd slap the shit outta me,, plants really do need a good nights sleep,, and they do grow at night. My mentor preached that,, he'd say the huge fan leaves, well all greenery on the plants spend all day processing light into sugars,,, then at night,, they burn up that sugar growing at night. We use to grow in this huge barn/ greenhouse, 3-400 plants at a flip, and I swear you go in there at night and you can hear plants grow. Alittle noise here and leaf move there. After 15 minutes laying there,, you hear all kinds of things going on. Yea sure we were smoking our product,, and other things,,,, but was alot of noises in there,, from plant growth.

He was also a big fan of spanking his plants,, well everyone's plants. He'd carry a rolled up newspaper and pop the mainstem on every plant in the row. Stimulation promotes growth he'd babble. If you asked twice he'd hit you with it...

Beez did you bring a treat for Bubba? Bubba kind of watched over our grows... Wasn't a cat that could come close to the barn hell he even tried to eat me... But unless you brang a good couple pounds of sirlion.

I was kind of wondering why his diet changed and he wasn't all that hungry for afew days...........

Man those were the days I use to get all,,,,, well let's say amped outta our gourds,,, " Myself,,,,I chose the other way most of the time,, but still we wood wander thru the Altamont Raceway looking for artifacts? Then we'd hit the fields all strapped with AK's and watch all the DEA satellites that orbited our gardens...Did I never use to believe all the tweets that them was satellites? Hell NO,,,, Not till I found out they was..........

Back
Top Bottom