Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

GL with the clones there Penny... patience and extra cuts is key!

I always take 4 more than I need. Easy to toss when you have extra.

Flower girls are looking good. Wont be long now and flower pics!!

Chem .... yum

Someone asked about taking cuts of mothers then cloning the clones of the cuts from the mother.

Yes you can do that indefinitely for years and years. I know a guy that's been doing just that for 45 years same strain. He doesn't keep mothers he just takes cuts of plants (already in flower first 2 weeks) then VEG that cut and take cuts.
round and round like that.

I think there are some plants grown in agriculture they've been cloning for 100s of years.

GL with the clones there Penny... patience and extra cuts is key!

I always take 4 more than I need. Easy to toss when you have extra.

Flower girls are looking good. Wont be long now and flower pics!!

Chem .... yum

Someone asked about taking cuts of mothers then cloning the clones of the cuts from the mother.

Yes you can do that indefinitely for years and years. I know a guy that's been doing just that for 45 years same strain. He doesn't keep mothers he just takes cuts of plants (already in flower first 2 weeks) then VEG that cut and take cuts.
round and round like that.

I think there are some plants grown in agriculture they've been cloning for 100s of years.

Ive read that same thing somewhere as well. I doubt Ill ever keep a mother plant around that long. Too many strains I want to try growing to stick to the same one. Ive got a couple seeds I just dunked in water. Gonna grow em out and see how healthy they are. If they look good Im planning to fire up the Dewey cloner and get my clone on!

There are a lot of strains on the market that are very far from stabilized giving you the possibility of many different phenotypes. IF you hit on a winner you absolutely love then that would be a perfect time to keep a mother plant around. At least until you can breed seeds from her.

cuts of plants (already in flower first 2 weeks) cloning for 100s of years.
Hum I think I'll start changing when I take a cut. Move to rapid growth times. I read this before. First two weeks of flower. Ive been experimenting +21days when growth usually stops. Along with any time in veg..... Thanks for that info!

Hey PW

Just realized on Ghosts thread that Protek is basically just silica

The makeup is a bit different than Rhino Skin, but appears basically the same

Any benefit to using Rhino Skin in your opinion, or just Nix it???

This is a test grow with also Terpinator in Veg and trying my Tap water asssss well

Graciass my friend

I’ve used Rhino and it works well. Protekt is Potassium silicate.
Duuuuuuu

Read Chris read....

Rhino is potash based

I'll probably run em both....why the hell not

Lol

Why not make some S1 seeds for the future in the event you lose your mother plant for any number of reasons?
I'm spraying 1 female with STS, I'll use the pollen to make a SACK full of S1's just in case! Lol

Back
Top Bottom