Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

here she is today. waiting to see tiny growth nodes at 3rd set and then i'll go ahead and top it. then in another week or so probably strip all the lower growth.

GEDC00542.JPG

I'll try and get a pic up today if my son gives me time. I went ahead and stripped the growth below the third node. Don't want it sucking up all that energy that should be going into flux ends. But she does look naked and afraid now. Looks like a sad stick with two leaves lol. I switched her to low light Lucas formula today also.

as stated before, i really wanted to wait on topping it until the growth nodes came in on the third node, and then i wanted to strip it all down. well, the first two nodes were growing fast so i didn't want them stealing all the energy, so they got stripped early. you can see little white dots from top where third node growth is starting to appear. hopefully she isn't too hurt from topping and stripping and recovers quickly. any tips help or input is greatly appreciated. let me know if i did all of this too early or any other constructive criticism you have to offer.

GEDC00634.JPG

GEDC00644.JPG

GEDC00654.JPG

Cool. Thanks for the helping hand trichomes! I'm sure I'll have a few of them questions when she starts growing more. I see the little nodes starting to poke up, so slowly but surely getting there

Yeah, I like what I see in the flux, and am glad to carry it on, and thankful to be welcomed to the circle. "one of us, one of us". And with the help of you and LA, I hope I can do it justice. You can mention Brady here, I have respect for what he does on the field.

Plant has recovered and is growing. The leaves have gotten bigger, and from what I see they're screaming indica dominant. Would that be more toward kosher or OG18? Just curious if anyone knows the pheno differences. But her growth nodes are coming in good and fast now. Probably gonna transplant her into a 5 gallon bucket this weekend, unless you guys think 3 would be better for her. But I'm thinking she'll be okay in 5

Back
Top Bottom