Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

Thanks for the info LA. I'll make sure and get those fans off of there tonight. Once the fans are off I'll probably snap another pic and post it in flux central too, for all the onlookers and whatnot. But thanks for letting me know or I probably would have left them for a couple more weeks lol. Yes! Any reason to play with my plants more is always good

I went ahead and cut off the fan leaves and used my garden wire to very gently separate the nodes. I took pictures, so I'll post them in a little while. And the strawberry blue is poking its head above ground now. Hopefully it grows as vigorously as the hgk has

GEDC001815.JPG

GEDC002011.JPG

GEDC002314.JPG

GEDC002218.JPG

The strawberry blue is standing tall now and first true leaves are poking out and trying to spread. I'm only gonna do one plant with extreme training (flux) and the SB is just gonna get topped and scrogged. Just gotta make my screen work with the bucket since it'll be in new room. I put my clone/veg box in there too. Just gotta seal it up so no light leaks out. My two plants will sit on top of that stand under led. Can't wait to get plants in new room and get some pics. I'm happy with the setup, and even have an ac unit for it in case heat gets too much.

Hey buddy, your gonna need to take them big fans iff soon! :) this will aid in a better level flux joint, for better flow! I posted a few pics and stuff on this subject a few pages back on flux central.

As for my Tutt style , its no flux of any kind :).More a vertical LST style. You simply top at a node of your choice, personally at 5th would be advisable. They train all limbs horizontally. This then promotes all nodes from the horizontal branches to grow vertical giving you the bud sites. Its way more involved than fluxing! :)
So instead of one Colas bud per branch, you get a number of smaller buds per branch! :)

Sounds sort of like how they train grapes in a vineyard. Vertical stem with horizontal branches. Is that a good description?

The strawberry blue is standing tall now and first true leaves are poking out and trying to spread. I'm only gonna do one plant with extreme training (flux) and the SB is just gonna get topped and scrogged. Just gotta make my screen work with the bucket since it'll be in new room. I put my clone/veg box in there too. Just gotta seal it up so no light leaks out. My two plants will sit on top of that stand under led. Can't wait to get plants in new room and get some pics. I'm happy with the setup, and even have an ac unit for it in case heat gets too much.

Light leaks in veg don't make a shit of difference. Can herm a plant not in flower.

I'm not worried about light getting into veg box, but its in same room as flowering plants, so I don't want light getting out of it. The pictures next week will explain better. Basically the cabinet that is veg box will be the base that my flowering plants sit on. I like my plants about knee high from ground cause I can't bend down like I used to.

Hgk is taking its time growing now. Slowly but surely coming along. But she has started to pick up a little bit of stink, which I like. The strawberry blue has had its cup knocked over two or three times now, but it hasn't missed a beat

Back
Top Bottom