Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

Can't wait to see that light in action. I wish I had one for veg. My plants will be going to veg under Mars II this weekend. Hopefully that stimulates some growth

OK on autos, I ran them for a couple of years and got some bloody huge crops. I wasn't a member on here so haven't journaled it.
I had a simple way to improve yield. Simply top on a micro scale at node of choice. (Probs about 7th node) then train all limbs out horizontally spanning them out evenly. This gives multiple colas all at same height! :)

OZ brit with a twists journal in the abandoned section has him running a few autos and he did one in my way to do a test. The one he topped and trained came out heaviest! :)

I'm not worried about light getting into veg box, but its in same room as flowering plants, so I don't want light getting out of it. The pictures next week will explain better. Basically the cabinet that is veg box will be the base that my flowering plants sit on. I like my plants about knee high from ground cause I can't bend down like I used to.

Same issue I got. Back is all fucked can't be getting down on the floor like I do now. I Have to find a way to raise them up at least 12 inch, and keep canopy low enough. Might move my front wall out 10 inch, then I'll have more head room to raise light.
I'm so confused with light distance. My reflector is 3 feet round, vert bulb. So 24 inch from the bottom of the bulb varys as I move away from the center. Or am I just over thinking? Maybe I should post this question, I'm just not good with wording shit lol

Ya know what I mean then lol
Like if I were to draw an imaginary line across the room, at the lowest point of the bulb. And measure 2 feet down. The plants directly under will be 2 feet away. The plants a around will be closer to 3 feet.or do I let the plants grow taller on the sides and back like I been trying to do. lol

Yeah I'm not sure how to answer that one either. But that's what I was wondering since I'm growing two plants this time. How good is light at edge of canopy? I had my light 12 inches from center of canopy for a long while during first grow and it didn't seem to have a negative effect

OK on autos, I ran them for a couple of years and got some bloody huge crops. I wasn't a member on here so haven't journaled it.
I had a simple way to improve yield. Simply top on a micro scale at node of choice. (Probs about 7th node) then train all limbs out horizontally spanning them out evenly. This gives multiple colas all at same height! :)

OZ brit with a twists journal in the abandoned section has him running a few autos and he did one in my way to do a test. The one he topped and trained came out heaviest! :)

Thanks LA. I might try that on my next go. Only have two beans in paper towel and I can't risk messing one up yet. I'm pretty close to blind and small things aren't seen or acted upon very well.
:geek:
WJ

If you are asking me... I might try to bend it over a little to get some side growth. Remember my first was one big cola. No side growth. I don't know about topping. I plan on starting three Fast and Vast after this one. I'll try to top one and spray it with colloidal later. Two birds with one stone. Pun intended.
WJ

Also what does one consider to be uncomfortable on the back of the hand? Lol I can damn near touch my bulb and keep my hand there all day. Its not uncomfortable, I mean its not on my top 10 list of kicks lol but it don't bother me. That mean my plants are as tough as me? Lol kind of strange gauge if ya ask me. Or again I'm over thinking shit again.

If you are asking me... I might try to bend it over a little to get some side growth. Remember my first was one big cola. No side growth. I don't know about topping. I plan on starting three Fast and Vast after this one. I'll try to top one and spray it with colloidal later. Two birds with one stone. Pun intended.
WJ

The saying in Canada goes "get two birds stoned at once". Lol

Well people say it round these parts.

I keep my lights close as possible, just check the plant to know if it's too hot. Got two bulbs over each plant now with cfl. They'll be under led this weekend, and within 18 inches probably

In last few days after being dropped a few times, strawberry blue finally got a thick stem. Hgk and SB got moved under led today, so hoping growth takes off. Switching them to 18/6 light schedule. Hgk is about 27 inches from light, SB is about 36 inches from light

Day 1 NL x BB

IMG_035427.JPG

Supposed to be done 55 days from today. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom