Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

Subscribed

I'm curious about 123. Why does one say lucas has all a plant needs, yet not everyone runs it..... Maybe were missing something and we're just too noob to know it.

I should go ask in some expirenced growers thread about lucas and see what they got to say.

I have used the Lucas formula, used the General Hydroponics Nutrient Feed schedule, used my own nutrient feed schedule, grown without flowering booster and grown with flowering boosters. I found that by giving the plants the General Hydroponics Nutrient Feed Schedule my plants leaves are greener further into flowering. Under High Pressure Sodium lights I was able to give my plants 5 millilitres per gallon Flora Gro, 8 millilitres per gallon Flora micro and 15 millilitres per gallon Flora Bloom without any leaf claw from excess nitrogen in flower. I believe the quality of my buds is enhanced by using flowering booster General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry.

I use liquid KB now. Was gonna try dry if I stick with GH. After what john said I may just keep on the track I'm going. Debating on buying grow anyways. Dry KB I've herd horror stories so I was gonna stay away. Might not now.
I definitely seen increase in quality and quantity after using liquid. Just doing 2ml/gal, after week 2 of flowering.

I use liquid KB now. Was gonna try dry if I stick with GH. After what john said I may just keep on the track I'm going. Debating on buying grow anyways. Dry KB I've herd horror stories so I was gonna stay away. Might not now.
I definitely seen increase in quality and quantity after using liquid. Just doing 2ml/gal, after week 2 of flowering.

Stumped, What horror stories? I have been wondering why you start with liquid and change to dry.

The reason I don't especially like FloraNova is because it is so dang thick. You have to shake for 30 minutes. And it's brown. With the DWC it's ok, you can't see the color. With perlite in a hempy it will look nasty. Naturally I don't know but I have used and seen FloraNova. It will make the white perlite nasty looking for sure.

Checked in on the girls this morning. They seem to be adjusting well to their new home. Temp was in mid to high 70's humidity in high 50's. Hope the higher temps don't bother them.

Stumped, What horror stories? I have been wondering why you start with liquid and change to dry.

The reason I don't especially like FloraNova is because it is so dang thick. You have to shake for 30 minutes. And it's brown. With the DWC it's ok, you can't see the color. With perlite in a hempy it will look nasty. Naturally I don't know but I have used and seen FloraNova. It will make the white perlite nasty looking for sure.
Its so easy to over do it with dry, can Hermie the plants easily, is the horror story I've herd. Reason for switching to dry, its too hard to concentrate mono potassium sulphate its just easier to sell in powder form.
I just like the idea of the floranova line, mycros and bennies, helps us noob dwc'rs. I've never used it, shaking for 30 min. I wonder if the bottle can just have an air stone in it for a hour before using.

All were doing with bloom boosters is boosting P and K. Heavier concentrations of monopotassium sulphate and Epsom salt. I make it sound simple yet I still buy GH lol

Doing DWC with FloraNova is good. Turns roots brown. I just don't want the perlite in my hempy to be nasty looking from the brown liquid. Just 8ml per gallon isn't much, but over time it will yuck up the perlite.
Ah yea, I can see that being a downside. My perlite is all brown yellow from GH flora, and I'm peate /perlite mix. But I can see nova being worse. Basically a bottle of brown snot lol.

Morning Stumped. You are right there. With the DWC, I just didn't like the brown roots. Worked good I guess. One nutrient is easy to keep straight. We'll see what the stuff I bought on thE bay does. Should get here today or tomorrow. I am feeding the girl tho. But it's mostly a root enhancer. Learned my lesson, roots, roots, roots. Hopefully second bean pops today.

Morning Stumped. You are right there. With the DWC, I just didn't like the brown roots. Worked good I guess. One nutrient is easy to keep straight. We'll see what the stuff I bought on thE bay does. Should get here today or tomorrow. I am feeding the girl tho. But it's mostly a root enhancer. Learned my lesson, roots, roots, roots. Hopefully second bean pops today.

Good morning Jim.
I've orders that bay Lucas before, its exactly what I'm talking about buying dry nutes, and mixing your own liquid.
Congratulations, you just beat the system!

Floranova must have some sort of hygrozyme in it. Main thing that battles high temps. I was wondering why u never had root rot from high temps. Dwc water should be kept under 70c or 20f. Reason why my dwc always failed. I may give nova a try on a 5g bucket dwc soon.

Cheers

Good morning Jim.
I've orders that bay Lucas before, its exactly what I'm talking about buying dry nutes, and mixing your own liquid.
Congratulations, you just beat the system!

Floranova must have some sort of hygrozyme in it. Main thing that battles high temps. I was wondering why u never had root rot from high temps. Dwc water should be kept under 70c or 20f. Reason why my dwc always failed. I may give nova a try on a 5g bucket dwc soon.

Cheers

I did have some root slime in my DWC grow. Took plant to kitchen sink and washed the stuff off the roots with sprayer. It was harsh but it cleaned the slime away. And some of the roots. Never had slime again. I tried H2O2 but it never really worked. But I kept using it 2 drops per nute change. That's why I decided to do hempy this time.

Back
Top Bottom