Peyton's Holy Grail Kush - Flux - Hempy - Mars II 400

18 liters of perlite for 18 bucks. 11 bucks for gh bloom nutes, 32 ounce bottle. I don't want to deal with soil. Too much going on there, I like the sterile inert grow medium. Hempy is too easy, so soil seems like a lot of work.

Each to his own. Gonna try Hempy one more time with perlite to see if that makes a difference in my look at the method.

When I did Hempy I was watering every other day going through 4x as many nutes, testing pH every time, testing ph run off. Soil I water 2 times a week and I test my pH once a week for nute feeding. Molasses feeding sets my pH perfectly so I don't adjust on the off feeding. Only 1 feeding a week is nutes, other is just plain water and molasses at 6.5 pH. Hardly ever us pH up or down anymore. I use 3ml of pH up on nute feedings because GH brings my pH to 5.8 in 5 gallons of water for 12 plants.

Hempy is by far no where's near as cheap as soil. Bottle of bloom lasts me 3-4 months and micro almost twice as long. I get 2-4 grows out of a bottle.
Hempy probably is better I agree. But cheaper hell no. Cost me around 10$ a grow including soil and nutes. And I use 6 2.5 gallon pots per grow. So 3 5 gallon buckets. If I grew 1 plant at a time it would cost under $5 a grow, shit might even be under $2 per grow lol

I'm all about cheap trust me

I took pics of the plants but left the camera in the garage. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but it's raining, so no luck. I pinched the nodes off of first and second and first fan leaf of SB. Hgk still has to grow some and it will be better suited for tie down. But I'll post pics tomorrow for sure.

100_00804.JPG
100_00796.JPG
100_00817.JPG
100_00823.JPG
100_00834.JPG

It's in 3 gallon right now. I plan on getting it in 5 gallons, but don't have the perlite yet. But I think both plants will end up in 5 gallon

Good Morning, who know's how to make a pc power supply work for a fan? I remember Stump talking about it in your other journal I think. Something about jumping wires.

Good Morning, who know's how to make a pc power supply work for a fan? I remember Stump talking about it in your other journal I think. Something about jumping wires.

I use old chargers for cell phones. Check the amp and watt of charger and fan, try to see if any are close. I use it on a few different computer fans

Hey Peyton, your FLux is looking good. Can't wait for the next pictures.
Update... I ordered some seeds and might try my hand at SOG just to get enough material for the paste/oil. Some real fast autos. 6 beans of Fast Bud #2, plan to SOG this one. I also one Barny's Sweet Tooth just to taste. Also got five more Fast and Vast, just to get the 7 free fem auto seeds. Should be here in about a week, I'll let you know. Now I think I have enough to experiment with different techniques. Like SOG, CS and crossbreeding. Exciting to me.

Thanks budnoob. I've still been popping in to your garden to check out that kosher kush, still not sure which pheno I have. Might pluck another set of over/under leaves tonight. SB is growing fast after being topped and stripped

Back
Top Bottom