Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

@Absorber s pretend winner @No Pain confusing @CaptainLucky the light will be mine 🤣✌️

Random pic
PXL_20240220_192613949.jpg

Will the real winner please stand up! :lot-o-toke:

TTTT guy.jpg

Tough call as there were more entries that weren't included in the official draw date....

Cheers
That’s why I was saying that they should honor their mistake and award no pain his light. But because they drew early draw again on the 23rd. Seems only fair for everyone who entered. CL🍀

Something’s seems fairly odd about this whole draw. Winner announced and posted a week before said contest. Then said winner and quote removed. No mention of a mistake. No corrections made. No explanations. Not taking anything away from @No Pain but this seems unfair to him and the rest of the community who has entered this contest Also to the ones who would have had plenty of time to enter. How will this be fixed? Who knows. Is this a contest everyone is confident in? I doubt it.

I'm Stoked!! However I will wait until its official on the 23rd. I do feel However that everyone that was jumping on @Absorber owes him an apology as in some posts it was like he was being accused of trying to sway the giveaway. Its only right.
Most of the comments giving @Absorber a hard time was just in good fun. Others were just confused since the original post was pulled. He was just congratulating the "winner as posted" and no one thinks he has that kind of pull to sway the contest. 95%,, maybe 90% sure he is not a mole for Phlizon... If I have underestimated your sense of humor absorber my apologies.

Most of the comments giving @Absorber a hard time was just in good fun. Others were just confused since the original post was pulled. He was just congratulating the "winner as posted" and no one thinks he has that kind of pull to sway the contest. 95%,, maybe 90% sure he is not a mole for Phlizon... If I have underestimated your sense of humor absorber my apologies.
I'm pretty confident to stand by my statement that everyone was high 🤣 and if anyone wasn't then I'm sorry to hear that 🤣🤣

#sorrynotsorry 🤪

Something’s seems fairly odd about this whole draw. Winner announced and posted a week before said contest. Then said winner and quote removed. No mention of a mistake. No corrections made. No explanations. Not taking anything away from @No Pain but this seems unfair to him and the rest of the community who has entered this contest Also to the ones who would have had plenty of time to enter. How will this be fixed? Who knows. Is this a contest everyone is confident in? I doubt it.
This went from a company promotion to damage control really quick. There lack of communication is just making it worse. People have entered this contest since that announcement, per the rules set. They have our attention so we will see how there PR department handles it tomorrow.

I am sure Phlizon will make it right and fair for all that entered. I know these lights are not cheap but may be 2 lights. 1 for the drawing and 1 for the error. I know it is easy for me to say as I am not giving the lights away, but it seems like the only way out. In any case thanks for the drawing and being a sponsor. 🍋

All good no offence taken

I am sure Phlizon will make it right and fair for all that entered. I know these lights are not cheap but may be 2 lights. 1 for the drawing and 1 for the error. I know it is easy for me to say as I am not giving the lights away, but it seems like the only way out. In any case thanks for the drawing and being a sponsor. 🍋
They prolly just write off all the giveaways for tax purposes so I wouldn’t think that 2 lights would be a problem. CL🍀

Keep this party bus going!!! Look at this bad ass little ganja palm tree! Started weird, keeps getting weirder! Jus how I like em!

Come on @nekvt @423 @safeman

Get in before the giveaway ends!!!!

20240222_111453.jpg
Is that “Freak Show “ strain?

Back
Top Bottom