Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

@Flatfish @Amin Yabut @weed love

Y'all need to check this out!

@PhlizonGrowLight has already started out 2024 giving away a beautiful light! Make sure to get in on the fun!

20240126_100038.jpg

Hey there @Randar and @2Water thanks for the tag. I have plenty of light at the moment so I'll let someone else win this one. Good luck to all, it looks like an amazing light from @PhlizonGrowLight
Here's a pic of my Trainwreck...

IMG20240126152658.jpg

IMG20240126152706.jpg

Ah you doing an Acapulco Gold aswell 👍
Looking good buddy
Thanks! They had issues for a couple weeks, but I got that straightened out with @Gee64 's help. I vegged 'em for 60 days & flipped them 7 days ago. I got a little over 12 zips from the last two AG I grew & I'm hoping for the same result from this grow. I'm also going to let them flower a little longer also - probably 12 weeks...

Thanks! They had issues for a couple weeks, but I got that straightened out with @Gee64 's help. I vegged 'em for 60 days & flipped them 7 days ago. I got a little over 12 zips from the last two AG I grew & I'm hoping for the same result from this grow. I'm also going to let them flower a little longer also - probably 12 weeks...
Got any pics of the Acapulco buds finished? I'm curious 😊 and were they Canuk seeds too?

The Seed Fair,

I'm surprised you haven't heard of the strain but then again there are only a few grow journals using them ;)

Cheers
I was thinking about doing a Malawi sometime in the future but now I might have another one to try with it. CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was thinking the same thing. I wanna try a cob, dammit!
Memories, use to make cobs and thai sticks whe I was a teen as a way to store harvests without bulky, noisy jars. Plenty of corn husks and pot leaves in midwest. Fun to fuck with people. Called them shit logs. "This shit is mowi Labrador. Fallowed my dog for days after he ate my stash." Was some good flavors and smooth smoke.

Back
Top Bottom