PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

I'm guessing these are recent cuttings your friend is cloning? How long have they been rooting for? Are those buds growing on the tops of a few of them?
they were in flower and got pushed to veg.

they came in a unknown potting mix. It was mentioned he took all that compost out and mixed it with promix hp and just watered them. no nutrient feeding at all

Hard to tell what it could be, reverting back to vegging after flowering takes a lot for the plant to do let alone try to push out roots at the same time. I have a clone finally putting out roots after nearly 2 months of just sitting in soil not growing or dying. The node grew into something nodular instead of roots. I guess what I'm getting at, cuttings can seem to live for a long time without growing roots and without dying as long as you keep the leaves humid enough.

It looks like the plants got some sunburn too. Either the lights were too intense or someone sprayed during lights on.

Hard to tell what it could be, reverting back to vegging after flowering takes a lot for the plant to do let alone try to push out roots at the same time. I have a clone finally putting out roots after nearly 2 months of just sitting in soil not growing or dying. The node grew into something nodular instead of roots. I guess what I'm getting at, cuttings can seem to live for a long time without growing roots and without dying as long as you keep the leaves humid enough.

It looks like the plants got some sunburn too. Either the lights were too intense or someone sprayed during lights on.
i wonder if its root stunt

I was commenting on a post of PK1 with what looks like a Bubbleponic bucket in the works. Above.

Attachments

• 2020-10-02 23.42.27.jpg
    2020-10-02 23.42.27.jpg
    688.3 KB · Views: 14
anyone know what i should do to get them back

Attachments

• 2020-10-03 09.08.52.jpg
    2020-10-03 09.08.52.jpg
    690.3 KB · Views: 25
I'd be concerned about bringing any plants indoors that had spider mites. They are one of the hardest pests to eliminate and you risk infesting your other plants now.
If you recently flushed them all then come back with some nutes and see how they respond over the next few days.

I agree. Less chem and more water. Check your formula against the recipe on the labels. Cannabis is very resilient and can bounce back; even from my ignorant abuse.

This is a good reason for me to have Bubbleponic buckets. If a nutrient mistake is made, I can just change the plants reservoir with freshly adjusted nutrient mix and in under an hour it's on its way to recovery, soil lengthens recovery time.
:cough:

I'd be concerned about bringing any plants indoors that had spider mites. They are one of the hardest pests to eliminate and you risk infesting your other plants now.
If you recently flushed them all then come back with some nuts and see how they respond over the next few days.
Hi Mr. S The clones were originally indoor, but since my buddy didn't have his light delivered yet he decided to put the plants outside in the sun. He left them outside for two days and when he told me i looked at the back of the leaves and noticed the spider mites right away. I've treated it with that can of Pot it which is for spider mite based on the label of the can

I’m probably wrong but it looks like it’s trying to feed.
This is why i was so confused. I know that they've been transplanted to ProMix Hp with outh feed.

A very light feed would be my next move.
It coming up in the next day or so, I am giving it 0.10g of MC to the once with roots.

I agree. Less chem and more water. Check your formula against the recipe on the labels. Cannabis is very resilient and can bounce back; even from my ignorant abuse.

This is a good reason for me to have Bubbleponic buckets. If a nutrient mistake is made, I can just change the plants reservoir with freshly adjusted nutrient mix and in under an hour it's on its way to recovery, soil lengthens recovery time.
:cough:
When they got transplanted they got waterd about 2g buddy said :lot-o-toke:

It looks like it can recover. I'm with Sauga on the bugs. Spider mites are horrible and tough to get rid of.
I think they will recover as well. I'm not giving up hope yet. :blunt:

DIY DEEP WATER CULTURE IN 5 GALLON RESERVOIR | Oct 3rd
Finally today, i went to the store and bought the materials and pumps needed to finalize the next DWC grow.

I purchased the following:
5 gallon buckets
1/8" drill bit
Aqueon AQ400 submersible pump - 50 GPH
6" mesh pot
Clay pebbles
Black tube in 1/8" diameter

2020-10-03 18.20.47.jpg
nevermind the first hole that was made, but I drilled a hole in the mesh pot about half inch up from the first set of mesh holes.

The tube is 1/8" in diameter and it fits inside the outlet pump with a bit of force. It will be very tight and no glue or fastener is needed.

I've picked up a 1/8" drill bit and poked holes inside the tube. The holes are about an inch away from each other. I've made sure that the holes are pointing at different areas.

I've burned the end of the tube and pressed it together to seal the end. You can try finding something to make sure that the water does not come out the other end.
2020-10-03 18.21.29.jpg
2020-10-03 18.22.44.jpg
2020-10-03 18.22.50.jpg

With the pump being connected and the clay pebbles in place, i can see that i have good amount of water dripping down. The pump does have a speed adjuster, and i've set it on full speed.
The tube is about 1ft long and the holes made in the tube are after the bypass of the hole made in the mesh pot.

I am still working out the water level and how much water is actually in the reservoir. Not sure if there is a rule of thump that needs be followed, but i wanted to make sure that there was agitation and circulation. The water drips definitely agitates the top of the res water which will allow air to get mixed.

2020-10-03 18.49.29.jpg
I've set the timer on every hour for the pump to turn on and water the plant.

I will improving this DIY system while the plants grow.
2020-10-03 18.45.21-1.jpg

Hydro-Gorilla
2020-10-03 18.45.21.jpg

Hydro-Clone
HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE

My first dwc grow was with a gh waterfarm. It’s got a drip ring. Didn’t take me long to realize that ain’t necessary. You can hand water for a week or so until your roots hit the res then your good to go.
This setup essentially grows the clone to get root and it doesn't need transplanting anymore. By setting the pump schedule you can control the amount of water it gets.

Back
Top Bottom