PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

where you buy it from?

they don't have a sponsor that carries that? on amazon its out of stock

Look up Flying Skull

i looked in the sponsor section. their not there. I thought maybe there is sponsor that carries variety of stuff.
i did look for flying skull but nothing. our hydro store only has hydrozyme.

I don't believe so. I'd finish off the rest of your Hygrozyme first. Now you know not to use peroxide and the correct dosage, let's see if this changes things before spending more money.
I think i still have half a bottle left. should be enough for another few water changes.

Nov 16th | Gorilla Glue Hydro Clones Update
2020-11-16 12.27.10.jpg

Finally the final Mystery Girl is out of the darkness. Here are the gg clones in their dwc res inside the tent.
freaking amazon did not deliver my ph pen today so im still waiting on that.
I've got a ceiling fan that is constantly spinning to circulate the air inside the room.

2020-11-16 12.28.16.jpg
These plants were under a 120w 5600k LED bulb and they are now transferred under @Mars Hydro. I've got the intensity at lowest level for now just so they can warm up to the light. I will get this light up to 20-25% in the next day or two. Depending how the plants react to the light intensity
I've got my digital meter out again and i was wondering if the metal tip part of the sensor would be waterproof for me to stick it into the res.

I have my carbon filter fan disconnected from the carbon filter and i've got it set so it brings cold air from the window to the tent. The window has a mesh screen so nothing can throw it, but i wanted the digital meter to control that based on the temps of the water.

@Buds Buddy do you think that would work? or am i gonna damage my sensor to digital meter.
2020-11-16 12.28.40.jpg
2020-11-16 14.44.57.jpg
Here is a picture from far to show the tent and how the humidifer is setup. The heater is in the room but by the window blowing hot air. The 23c was the temp around the heater.

Room temp 74f
Room humidity 37%. i'm not worries about it and it wont go higher. lol!

PH :hmmmm:
MC nutrient at 320ppm
Hygrozyme 22ml
2x air stone for each res. Air pump outside of the tent
24 hour cycle at the moment. This will be changed to 20 hours on and 4 hours off and when they start taking off it will go to 18 hours on and 6 hours off.

I've noticed that the magic happens when lights are off
Finally, I wanted to thank @The Phantom and @Pennywise to helping me out and walking me through this process.

:Namaste:

by the way, the small container on top of box is a pomegranate seed that i planted and it came out of the soil the other day. On the plate with the cube wools. I've got two clones from the Mystery girls which has rooted and I'm just wondering what to do with it. lol

The other two plants are my favorite veggie food plants that go well with kabab. my stoned head can't think of the proper name atm :laugh:

Nov 16th | Gorilla Glue Hydro Clones Update
2020-11-16 12.27.10.jpg

Finally the final Mystery Girl is out of the darkness. Here are the gg clones in their dwc res inside the tent.
freaking amazon did not deliver my ph pen today so im still waiting on that.
I've got a ceiling fan that is constantly spinning to circulate the air inside the room.

2020-11-16 12.28.16.jpg
These plants were under a 120w 5600k LED bulb and they are now transferred under @Mars Hydro. I've got the intensity at lowest level for now just so they can warm up to the light. I will get this light up to 20-25% in the next day or two. Depending how the plants react to the light intensity
I've got my digital meter out again and i was wondering if the metal tip part of the sensor would be waterproof for me to stick it into the res.

I have my carbon filter fan disconnected from the carbon filter and i've got it set so it brings cold air from the window to the tent. The window has a mesh screen so nothing can throw it, but i wanted the digital meter to control that based on the temps of the water.

@Buds Buddy do you think that would work? or am i gonna damage my sensor to digital meter.
2020-11-16 12.28.40.jpg
2020-11-16 14.44.57.jpg
Here is a picture from far to show the tent and how the humidifer is setup. The heater is in the room but by the window blowing hot air. The 23c was the temp around the heater.

Room temp 74f
Room humidity 37%. i'm not worries about it and it wont go higher. lol!

PH :hmmmm:
MC nutrient at 320ppm
Hygrozyme 22ml
2x air stone for each res. Air pump outside of the tent
24 hour cycle at the moment. This will be changed to 20 hours on and 4 hours off and when they start taking off it will go to 18 hours on and 6 hours off.

I've noticed that the magic happens when lights are off
Finally, I wanted to thank @The Phantom and @Pennywise to helping me out and walking me through this process.

:Namaste:
Look up your meter & see if the probe is waterproof. Seems like most of them are from what I read when I bought mine.

I never was able to keep my water temp the same in DWC. Always varied between 68 F - 75 F through my grow with the grow area at 75 - 77 F. The last 2 weeks I dropped the AC to 65 F & that kept water temp below 70 F. I can't imagine the cost of running an AC on 65 F for 4 months of grow.

Look up your meter & see if the probe is waterproof. Seems like most of them are from what I read when I bought mine.
I never was able to keep my water temp the same in DWC. Always varied between 68 F - 75 F through my grow with the grow area at 75 - 77 F. The last 2 weeks I dropped the AC to 65 F & that kept water temp below 70 F. I can't imagine the cost of running an AC on 65 F for 4 months of grow.
my meter didn't have a manual :( the last guy lost it or something

I don't use AC, although i have it close by. I am grabbing air right from outside of my window and it's about 3c here

That’s where Z9 will come in handi, it helps with slightly warmer temps
I am about to order a gallon of this stuff which should be sufficient for couple grows. Do i need anything else that they might carry?

They have a full lineup of products but for now the Z9 is what you need.
i noticed, hence why i asked so i can get all the order at once and save on shipping
im getting it from indoor farmer. they seem to be more affordable for the same product and free shipping above 87$

PK a gallon might be too much. I bought the quart bottles for my 80 gallon set up and I still have half the bottles.
i order it already and it was the more efficient way. a quart costs about 44 dollars with 60 dollars shipping to me.
1gallon is 120 dollars with free shipping. More product to work with lol

i think im hooked on mc and z9 for now. i've got 5kg bag of mc from day one i bought it

Back
Top Bottom