• Muttt - Gran Daddy Purple

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Frogsong - Purple Berry

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • The General - Northern Lights #5

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • DarksideD - Chonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be Irie - Churps (Sativa Chernobyl X Da purps)

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Goldengoose7 - Grand Daddy Purple

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow thats alot of trichomes!

you aint no idiot:)

My wife would disagree ..... but that's a little off topic anyway .....LOL

Ken's Cut Grand Daddy Purple Clone!
Outdoor grown in 3.5 Gallon Air Pot using Black Gold Waterhold Cocoblend Potting Soil

This was one of four GDP clones I grew out this season which are descended from my three original GDP clones I purchased back in June of 2011. I've been growing this strain outdoors with indoor overwintering in between. Genuine GDP is a wonderful strain, and it has become one of my favorite strains of all time. I harvested this plant two days ago and it is still drying so I am not sure what the final yield number will be. I am estimating the dried weight to be somewhere between 5 and 6 ounces of closely manicured bud.
Thanks for you interest and good luck to all of the entrants this month! :thumb:

GDP #2 - Cloned in March of 2012 - Harvested on October 14th, 2012

P1010244.JPG

This plant produced a total of 33 large to extra-large colas at harvest. Nice deep purple and purple/black colors are the hallmark of the "genuine" GDP strain. In addition to the beautiful purple hues, real GDP has a very unique aroma unlike any other purple strain. Super dense, sticky buds, and a very pleasing couch-lock effect are some of the other great qualities of genuine GDP!

P1013366.JPG

You can check out the "FULL" harvest photo update for this plant HERE on my journal.

Thanks for looking and I welcome your vote!
:cheer::thanks::Namaste:

I voted for you Frog! I Could not get over those buds!

Thank you Relaxed Lee. :) This is our first time growing it and we were excited about the purple buds too. We grew two phenos of it. One wasn't as purple but the buds were a little bigger. But this one, even though the buds are a little smaller, they are darker purple and so dense they are hard as a rock. And very easy to trim too. Just snip off everything that is green and you're done. :)

so all these big outdoor plants are so amazing and beautiful! i voted for goldengoose, mutt put up the tiny gdp, so i didnot put up my "worlds tiniest fully mature plant" as a goof for fun, but i thought you guys would get a laugh so i will post it just to show you what was gonna be my entry/anwser to these stellar outdoor ladies i cant hope to ever compete with lol im so jealous of outdoor grows ah well someday i'll get the chance, anyway just for fun heres my outdoor grown(a clone got forgotten in a tomato plant and stayed there tiny and un noticed till last week)
heres my wwxbb that is a full plant right after i cut it out of the pot
20121012_201453-1.jpg
20121012_202435-1.jpg

Ah ..... that's too funny. Let us know how it smokes. For some reason, I have a feeling it's gonna be strong as hell.

Back
Top Bottom