Please Help Me Help My Daughter - Autos In Coco - LED

At least in getting things in place
And getting it in place FIRST! Is a very good start.
I'm still picking bits of ceiling plaster off the girls.

Working on the veg frame. This T5 conversation is going to be interesting.

Hey derby! I'm here ready to scope your recent build . Hope your daughter is doing better our thoughts and prayers are with her. Anyways I brought Doritos and poofs

Light is up and running

DSCF9510.JPG
Damn sexy build there DB! How many drivers you running? Oops looks like I can find that all back a few pages

I think I may grab another board or 2 next week if finances permit.... first thing first I need a driver! Or 2

Hey derby! I'm here ready to scope your recent build . Hope your daughter is doing better our thoughts and prayers are with her. Anyways I brought Doritos and poofs
Thanks for joining us Mad. If you look thru my journal you can see I like doing things for myself and like to think outside the box.

And a special thanks going out to Furci for all his help on this project. Without him I'd still be staring at a bunch of panels. . . .

Looks good. You did a great job assembling it I dig it.. Maybe I can make a legit brace for my lights sometime lol. After I get at least six.

Yo Derby! I'm all caught up on your journal now (slow day at the shop) and things are looking awesome. I dig your QB build. Very clean. Did you ever figure out what went sideways with your meter/driver? I just ordered 6 of those Droks and I don't want to toast anything if it was a Drok malfunction.

Yo Derby! I'm all caught up on your journal now (slow day at the shop) and things are looking awesome. I dig your QB build. Very clean. Did you ever figure out what went sideways with your meter/driver? I just ordered 6 of those Droks and I don't want to toast anything if it was a Drok malfunction.
It had to be the Drok as I changed nothing but a new driver and left the Drok out this time. I have a new drok and maybe the weekend I'll try again. The first time I heard a little sizzle from it before the driver blew. At least nothing happened to my panels and all is good now except with a light like this I should have more plants to put I under it. Working on that .

Hey Rider, what ever happened to the Gold Leaf monsters? That journal never finished. I was gifted a GL clone (that I'm trying to keep alive at the moment) and I was wondering how it all turned out. Assuming it survives I plan on vegging it outside and in until the end of March and then letting it go outside until next fall.

Hey Rider, what ever happened to the Gold Leaf monsters? That journal never finished. I was gifted a GL clone (that I'm trying to keep alive at the moment) and I was wondering how it all turned out. Assuming it survives I plan on vegging it outside and in until the end of March and then letting it go outside until next fall.

Sad story. I had to cut everything down. I got word that I'd been ratted out by my daughter. The grow was legal but as it wasn't in my "domicile" it may have been considered technically illegal. Just not worth the risk. The cops did show up not long after it all came down.

Sad story. I had to cut everything down. I got word that I'd been ratted out by my daughter. The grow was legal but as it wasn't in my "domicile" it may have been considered technically illegal. Just not worth the risk. The cops did show up not long after it all came down.

Holy crap! Sorry to hear about that on many levels :-0 I hope you get back to growing soon, your Tardis looked amazing with wall-to-wall plants! Thanks for the update.

Good morning All!
I have 6 Drok type device's operating. Test for proper continuity on input and output. And cross circuit has no continuity.
Have NOT had a bad one yet.
I have confidence in meanwell drivers...i still test them for proper output before hooking up.

Hell Derby,

Thanks for the thread. As i am looking to move toward quantum board and led strips for heat reduction from my cree cobs. Is a nice thread to stumble upon.

So, furcifer and derby. If you have to do it all over again. Would you go with quantum board 120, fusion (something furcifer mention in this thread) or led strips? And why?

Thanks,

Rice

Back
Top Bottom