PotChimp's Side Projects

What? Did somebody say something? I can't hear you through all these leaves! :D

This MPK is one of the only plants close to being done:

This Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 reveg is the other one. I just now noticed that the hairs on it have their own hairs and they're longer than usual (I'll check later to see if they're trichomes):

Clone from that same reveg:

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 clone from another plant:

About a day and a half into it, nothing. I cracked all five JTR seeds yesterday afternoon with a pair of needlenose pliers, and they all have a tail this morning. I'll get some pics up of my other stuff later. If I manage to survive taking the trash out, that is. It's getting pretty dangerous here on Danger Island; I don't like that $hit!!!!! :cough:

Stay away from Danger Island then! There's an incident per day, and no one is going to do anything about it. A few of the apes here talk about attacking symptoms of the problem (like making guns harder to get), but they're not going to, which is cool because it probably won't work anyway. No one even discusses the real problems, which could possibly stem from millions of underemployed (or unemployed) villagers with no real reason to wake up tomorrow. But what would I know?
I'm loving this $hit about the rushed through vaccines and the scientists pushing them like Hoover vacuums even after people are getting blood clots from them and they're so "effective" that now they think you might have to keep getting them every year. I figure they're hitting the point of all the people who are willing to take the shot receiving it and the numbers are way too low to reach herd mentality..... oops, I meant to say immunity. Blaming us for the curve going back up, too. Shame on you educated chimps for that..... :cough:

I'll have to give the chimp seed cracking another try. All my Chernobyl F2'S have hard shells. Dark almost black.
MF ers won't pop. They popped fine when I first made them.
I split couple open with a knife and they look normal on the inside.
I should have took them sooner. Think I might have let them overripe. Hardened the shells

Is that what does it? I've got some GDP seeds from a grow a while ago that wound up big as coconuts and won't crack open by themselves either.
Well, I put a letter in the mailbox and didn't become a six o'clock news story doing it! :dude-knocking:
Life's looking good today! :nervous-guy:

I'm just guessing I let them get overripe. The other 5 crosses germ easy. But I pulled them 5 weeks after I pollinated them.
The Chernobyl was a 11 1/2 weeker, so they grew 8 + weeks before I harvested them.

What's cracking with you tonight chimp. I'm thinking about making a taco bell run tonight :D Hopefully they still have the Dorito taco's

Taco Bell food'll make a turd I guess, but if you're sitting on the toilet later smokin' a hooter, don't throw the match in! :thedoubletake:
I just got done with some crockpot great northern beans and ham with cornbread, and for dessert two Beano pills. I'm skipping the fartfest this time; last night was fug dup. :cough: Besides that, I'm just smoking dope and doing my responsibility thing here.

There was a recent galllop polll -

Apparently, 41% of Dems think that if you "get it", you have a 50+% chance of being hospitalized. o_O :laughtwo:

28% of Reps do. 35% of Indies.

The actual chances are 1% - 5%, depending.

Good on those educated chimps, huh?! Maybe we just can't understand what they've been trying to say. Yadda yadda for a fuggin year and we're still wildly misinformed.

:Namaste:

What's up guys...

LOL Believe it or not last year we got about 15 seedlings from under that damn tree, a lot of dudes but ended up with 6 girls of some righteous smoke. It just warmed up here and hoping the Magic Tree shows some love this year. The kids are still rolling their blunts in front of the building but as of last month it's legal to grow in the city so they might not be throwing their beans out anymore. Who's still around from the old gang?

I kinda checked through my watched threads and nope, doesn't seem to be a lot left of us from that era. Mr.Krip is still posting and Tead shows up every now and then. Cola Monster is still putting out his primo. Dennise hasn't posted in a long time ... :(

Yup - been awhile, I guess. 8 years for me now? Whew.

I guess we're like the old farts of 420mag now. Is King John still around keeping everyone in line? I see Chimp is still cranking out those frosty delights. What about Light Addict and you know Dennise was my Ace Boone Partner!

Light Addict left awhile ago. He'll still pop in occasionally. I haven't seen King John for a longggg time.

Good to hear from you B A R! :)
I haven't seen anything posted from King John in years. I miss reading "Thank you kindly" now and then.
Ten years here for me. I'll retire a Private E1 after a long lifetime of service the way I'm going! :thumb:

"I miss reading "Thank you kindly" now and then." I know right! But just like the military you still know more than the lieutenant :laugh:

2days left 420 baby!!!

There was a recent galllop polll -

Apparently, 41% of Dems think that if you "get it", you have a 50+% chance of being hospitalized. o_O :laughtwo:

28% of Reps do. 35% of Indies.

The actual chances are 1% - 5%, depending.

Good on those educated chimps, huh?! Maybe we just can't understand what they've been trying to say. Yadda yadda for a fuggin year and we're still wildly misinformed.

:Namaste:

I've been walking through this tunnel for over a year now and still haven't seen that light they've been talking about..... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom