PotChimp's Side Projects

You fellas are busy

yeah no shit. I feel like if I’d looked in a crystal ball 30 years ago.

They’d be like ’What did you see?!’

and I’d be like ‘Uhhhh... I feel like I have to go lay down’

Well look on the bright side friends at least we aren’t young :laughtwo:

Here's my next grow. It looks like it's gonna be seven Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry, five Jack the Ripper, three Blue Dream, and one Jack's Cleaner 2:

Various clones:

My Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 crosses :)
Here's #6; I've got the reveg (first two pics) and two clones of it:

#2:

#1:

A Ghost Train Haze #1 plant that I need to raise up above the canopy:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Two Chemdawg D BX3 plants from my pollen shaking venture (a.k.a. breeding project):

I've got to do something with the veg tent; it's getting to be a problem:

All six of those GTH#1 plants need to go into bloom (one needs to be topped), but until I get a good branch to clone off those last three reveg plants in there, I can't put them under 12/12 :(

Chimp have you ever tried to run a DWC bubble bucket.
I've got some cuts in a cloner. If all goes well I will give it a try soon.
I wanna see a tree dam it :lot-o-toke: Haha, really I'm just bored. Might be fun

I've run one twice. It wasn't that much more work, but I personally didn't like it. Too much checking and maintenance.
I'm gonna have a couple trees to deal with judging by the way the leaves on those Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short Blueberry seedlings look. All of them I've grown in the past were Haze dominant. The main colas look just like a hand flipping somebody off because the foxtails are so long. :)

PotChamp have you ever ordered seeds from real seed company or kwik seeds? The two seem affiliated. Someone was asking about them and I thought of you. They have or claim to have a bunch of landracey type stuff.

PotChamp have you ever ordered seeds from real seed company or kwik seeds? The two seem affiliated. Someone was asking about them and I thought of you. They have or claim to have a bunch of landracey type stuff.

I've never heard of either company. I'm probably cutting myself out of some good stuff, but I've been buying all my seeds from the 'tood. I haven't dealt with TSSC since they changed their website, or Cede-bay since the bust happened years ago.

Back
Top Bottom