Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Any takers.....?
i dont get the pun but i must say that i keep everything stored in the tent with the filter still running full blast ... its a necessity
Oh,...just talkin about the smell gets into everything . Remember the time i tried to dry a crop in my workshop , and not filter the air....well, the winter coats , hanging one floor above , started to reek of skunks and i got a call from my x asking me why the boys clothes stank......woops.....:thedoubletake:..............:rofl:....Last time i tried that ...:high-five:

Any takers.....?

Oh,...just talkin about the smell gets into everything . Remember the time i tried to dry a crop in my workshop , and not filter the air....well, the winter coats , hanging one floor above , started to reek of skunks and i got a call from my x asking me why the boys clothes stank......woops.....:thedoubletake:..............:rofl:....Last time i tried that ...:high-five:
yea ... it is clear to me now why it is called Skunk after all ... phiew ...
oh and yea i swapped clothes before working on her as i cant afford to go to work in a skunky jeans hehe

Batman after Gotham believed he got vaporised by that nuke he carried over to the ocean...?
Nope.... Steve McQueen,...very end ...last scene from 'Pappion'....He's finally free....floating on a big bag of coconuts...laying on his back....he looks to the sky , and says...."i'm still here,...you bastards".
First and last movie my dad ever took me too.....was around ten , i think , maybe more.:passitleft::passitleft:

sorry for taking my time guys ... im almost done with the trim so i can almost get a total weight i did give away some and i smoked some so i need to add 25g to the total ... i smoked 5g i guess already and gave away 2x10g (actually 10+7+2.5+0.5 :snowboating:)

this is what i have so far they are in 2l jars

How many grams you think you have total?
heh i still need to trim some but i believe 250g may be in reach ... i will get a final tally tonight when i finish the trim ... she is too stinky to not put in jars lol ... and to trim longer then 1.5h ...

Back
Top Bottom