Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soil - Black Jerry 2014

Re: Pukingpanda's First Grow - Soi l - Black Jerry 2014

Tried pulling the girls out and taking pics but they are just awful. New camera is on the list. Until then no out the room shots. Gotta do my ladies justice as far as presenting them on the blog. Wednesday I will have pics of us framing the room and hopefully a light unboxing. As soon as the flower tent is built the big girls are all going into flower. The unknown will have one light and the Jerry's will get one. After that I might scrog because the canopy on these plants are all pretty uneven. Not going to keep anything as a mom yet. Going to head to denver on 4/19 and check out the cup and pick up some seeds for moms. As always though stay tuned and here is the only decent shot. It is of my tallest one a black jerry girl. But sadly it's upside down because my cellphone hates my journal for no good reason.
image8910.jpg

Tried pulling the girls out and taking pics but they are just awful. New camera is on the list. Until then no out the room shots. Gotta do my ladies justice as far as presenting them on the blog. Wednesday I will have pics of us framing the room and hopefully a light unboxing. As soon as the flower tent is built the big girls are all going into flower. The unknown will have one light and the Jerry's will get one. After that I might scrog because the canopy on these plants are all pretty uneven. Not going to keep anything as a mom yet. Going to head to denver on 4/19 and check out the cup and pick up some seeds for moms. As always though stay tuned and here is the only decent shot. It is of my tallest one a black jerry girl. But sadly it's upside down because my cellphone hates my journal for no good reason.
image8910.jpg

Ok I have had WAY TOO MUCH tonight because that looks like the hanging garden of cannabis! LOL I love that your cellphone wants to be inverted. Good for it!

I would love to head to Denver for the Cup, what a great idea. Hmmm, how can I make that happen and not have to pay for it :scratchinghead:

Best wishes Panda! Bob ;)

I was thinking his grow room defied gravity :rofl:

I was thinking his grow room defied gravity :rofl:
Oh Snap! LOL

Rico Suavay actually did defy gravity in his Wardrobe Journal.

DSCN06325.JPG

It's literally growing upside down.

Panda landa got some boxes today!!

Really stoked with the work from top led grow light here. The cards are there for size comparison. The packaging was really tight and the lights arrived without a scratch.
image8958.jpg

Some times though one just isn't enough
image8956.jpg

Turnt down
image8957.jpg

I might even build my flowering room and throw some girls in there tomorrow everyone!!! Keep an eye out for more post as always and thank you for taking time to look.

Panda landa got some boxes today!!
image8957.jpg

I might even build my flowering room and throw some girls in there tomorrow everyone!!! Keep an eye out for more post as always and thank you for taking time to look.

Hell yes that makes for one happy Panda I bet. Those Mars lights are beautiful for sure. I just put up my reflectors yesterday in fact. Love them. Go for it on the flowering tent. You know you want to!

Bob ;)

Gratz on the Lights PP

Yeah I am seriously running out of room in the veg room so it's game time on the flower room! Update later with some building.

so I BUILT A FLOWER ROOM TODAY haha its pretty awesome. way to tired to post about it yet and it isnt quite done. Still need to add some passive exhaust and a zipper for the door and a roof to it. I will have some pictures about to construction and all of that tomorrow.

Also threw the three unknown girls in flower and so my adventure really begins. The black jerry now have more room to grow but not a whole lot so they will be going in soon behind.

Hope it's a good strain! They smell pretty dank already. Going to be making a carbon filter soon I can tell.

They're coming I promise! I have the day off tomorrow so a run to the pot shop and I'll be medicating and posting asap

Hmmmmm.... I wonder whats in here
photo_1.jpeg

Whats this pretty light!?!?!
photo_2.jpeg

ohhhhhh snapppp
photo_32.jpeg

Tent DONE and I have 7 girls in flower right now
photo_42.jpeg

Here are the black jerry girls one got twerked while moving so its got a bamboo now
photo_5.jpeg

The bushy ass unknown girls
photo_6.jpeg

Exhaust system for under 70 bucks
photo_8.jpeg

Helps keep the temps down!
photo_7.jpeg

Here are my vegging girls the tahoe ogs and then my little clones under
photo_9.jpeg
photo_10.jpeg

The flowering girls were watered with 2ml flora nova grow 2ml flora nova bloom .5ml floralicious plus and 5ml of cali magic per gallon and they each get watered until I get a good bit of run off.

As far as construction for my tent it took:
16 2x2x96" post 12 for the structure and 4 for the braces
4 2x4's for light supports and bar to hang lights from
28 L brackets
50' poly wrap
a friendly hand!
Let me know if anyone has any questions per the construction I can take pictures of whatever but I am tired and sitting in front of a gram of dabs that has been talking way to much shit and it going to be destroyed.

Thanks again for stopping by everyone and as always let me know what you guys think!!

Beautiful Nice update PP

Back
Top Bottom