Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

Okay we have a happy medium, thanks for giving me all the ideas, I was able to present them logically.

We are going to do 2 plants, the afghan kush and one mama mia, because I have 2x 10 gallon pots for flowering.

I'll just pick the best Mama Mia pheno to proceed with into the 10 gallon, with the afghan in the other 10 gallon.

The other MM I'll just grow on the side so I don't waste it and will have meds sooner.

The dunking is too ambitious right now, but top feeding is just fine with us. I think down the road I will do dunking because the theory makes complete sense. It's like air flow magic.

So we are all set on our side and all is well now. Brain is happy and ready to proceed step by step.

I already bought a measurable spray bottle for the foliar stuff. I will need more instructions on when to start.

Thanks @LadyGaea & @weenmeoff for being flexible and offering options, sorry for being so basic with this. It's the only way I can learn, then we can build on that down the road. :hug:

Peace Love Unity & Respect, :circle-of-love::thanks:
Awesome plan of attack Lady!. Doc's kit is VERY flexible. That is why I love it...and of course for the amazing taste and incredible medicine it produces! Doc's Kit is perfect no matter if you train, quad, super crop, or go au naturel! Ooh la la! Reminds me of the story of my French teacher and our Earth Science teacher on a school camping trip:oops::rolleyes:o_O Oh my! Haha! I got expelled at the girls Catholic school that I attended for starting a massive cake fight that trashed the classroom, hall, and the girls bathroom! What can I say, but that I am a pagan! Nuff said :rofl::rofl: Good times!

High gang, my computer self destructed so I am limited. I need simple so this works for me. Seedling in 1 gallon of soil with sprinkle of Roots. Water only to keep roots moist until 5 sets of leaves. Then 1st drench. A 1 gallon pot of soil would take 2 ml TP, a drop (.1ml) of Tea and 1/7 of a gallon of tepid (not cold) water (or a little over a pint) top fed. Any water left in saucer after a while was excess to be removed, but 1/7th of soil pot size is close to exact amount of water to soak a "dry" pot. The idea is no excess/ no waste/ no draining eventually. Easy peasy shimmy shammy !

High gang, my computer self destructed so I am limited. I need simple so this works for me. Seedling in 1 gallon of soil with sprinkle of Roots. Water only to keep roots moist until 5 sets of leaves. Then 1st drench. A 1 gallon pot of soil would take 2 ml TP, a drop (.1ml) of Tea and 1/7 of a gallon of tepid (not cold) water (or a little over a pint) top fed. Any water left in saucer after a while was excess to be removed, but 1/7th of soil pot size is close to exact amount of water to soak a "dry" pot. The idea is no excess/ no waste/ no draining eventually. Easy peasy shimmy shammy !

*Sounds about right @walleye - I didn't know you are following along, please continue to ask questions here and post your pics grow bro. We can do this together. The more green, the more serene.

:hug::hug: ladies......

*Hiiiiiii Smeegs, miss you and your sound advice, love that you could send us a hug.

Looks like you’re back on track G2, glad you’re finding your groove. Mama Mia sounds awesome, love a good indica, the purer the better.

LG, Bode, I’ve been GF for about 5 years. Low FODMAP and elimination dieting helped me a lot in figuring out my triggers. Indica helps me manage when things get bad!

At the request of @Lady G2HM, I'm dropping some pics of my Mama Mia. Ran 12/12 from seed and is a couple of weeks or so before the chop.

IMG_20181212_193305.jpg
IMG_20181212_193313.jpg
IMG_20181212_193326.jpg
IMG_20181212_193257.jpg

Looks like you’re back on track G2, glad you’re finding your groove. Mama Mia sounds awesome, love a good indica, the purer the better.

LG, Bode, I’ve been GF for about 5 years. Low FODMAP and elimination dieting helped me a lot in figuring out my triggers. Indica helps me manage when things get bad!

*hiiiii DW, I'm back on track Jack, finally I have some indica gracing my presence. Always great to hear from you.

Yahooooo! Babies:)

Glad to see things going well in here.
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

*Finally eH Newty??? We got trampled by the cold didn't we, geeeeez.

At the request of @Lady G2HM, I'm dropping some pics of my Mama Mia. Ran 12/12 from seed and is a couple of weeks or so before the chop.

*Thank you Mr. Am4zin, I really love to visualize what my future looks like and your buds are super dense, healthy and full of positivity. Really appreciate you doing that. :hug:

------------------------

*Update coming up today, gotta take a few more pics. :)

Awesome plan of attack Lady!. Doc's kit is VERY flexible. That is why I love it...and of course for the amazing taste and incredible medicine it produces! Doc's Kit is perfect no matter if you train, quad, super crop, or go au naturel! Ooh la la! Reminds me of the story of my French teacher and our Earth Science teacher on a school camping trip:oops::rolleyes:o_O Oh my! Haha! I got expelled at the girls Catholic school that I attended for starting a massive cake fight that trashed the classroom, hall, and the girls bathroom! What can I say, but that I am a pagan! Nuff said :rofl::rofl: Good times!

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIGHlarious, I knew you were a rebel covered with sweetness.

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIGHlarious, I knew you were a rebel covered with sweetness.
Vanilla buttercream sweetness if I recall! That stuff's slippery! :cool: I waited all year to get back at the mean girls...so I ruined their perfectly coiffed hair before the dance! Like Aerosmith said, "Don't get mad, get even!" :rofl::rofl:

Dec 12, 2018 - Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics – Sponsored Tandem Journal:welcome:

We have humidity now!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------

@LadyGaea % @weenmeoff
Plan of attack, keep watering the little one’s until they get to Kush’s height.
The Kush is only half dry, I will wait for the next drench and tea.

1. Type: Afghan Kush (“The Comeback Kush”)

Days: 26

Week: 4

RH: 55%

Strain: Mostly Indica (80% - 20% sativa?)

Comments: NO FLASH A happy veg area now the enviro is bang on.

-------------------------------------

2. Type: Mama Mia x 2 *NEW

Days: 14

Week: 2

RH: 55%

Strain: Mostly Indica (90% - 10% sativa?)

Comments: NO FLASH

Couldn’t be better!

Mama Mia #1:

Mama Mia #2:

-------------------------------------

Peace Love Unity Respect - Soulful Grow Tribe
LG2:passitleft::cough:

full

@LadyGaea - I even invited Santa into the veg unit, check out red cup on the left, he's staying chilled until xmas.

@Pennywise - Finally eh? Was thinking I might go mainline with this one, she's pretty flexible. Then maybe Quad for the Mama Mia. Hmmmm now I actually have choices.

Back
Top Bottom